Chapter 34

JACKSON POV:

Lunch is almost here, I want to see Widow. I want to kiss her and say I love you. I am trying to erase the memory of what I did. I am such a fucking idiot! I can't believe I did that, I never wanted to do that.

Finally the bell rings and I sprint to the cafeteria.

I see her smiling at our table. Jessica and her are giggling at Paul. He is acting like an idiot and putting spoons in his nose. I get my plate and jog to the table.

"Hey!" I yell.

All of them smile and say hi back. I sit between Widow and James, "Hey guys." I say.

"Hey ready for tonight?" Mike asks. I say yeah but of course I am not. I turn to Widow and kiss her cheek. It tastes kind of salty.

"Hey, how about we skip next period?" I ask her. She just nods and gets to eating.

"Hey Widow, my sister told me to tell you that you need to go tomorrow to our house. She really wants to met you." James says. Widow raises her head quickly and her eyes sparkle.

"James, I told you I don't know. Jackson may take me to the movies, right?" she asks.

"Yeah, maybe." I try to smile. She smiles wide and kisses me quickly.

James makes a fart noise and chuckles. We all head back to our food and wait for the bell to ring.

As we were walking to class, Widow tells me she wants to be with me. "What do you mean with me?" I ask her. She smirks and starts kissing me. She pulls away and gets me to a janitor room. I get push against the wall and attack.

We start kissing and going crazy. I touch her soft back as I take it her shirt off.

"No, I just want to kiss and cuddle," she stops me. I say okay and begin to kiss her neck. We stay there for I don't now how long but I enjoy every minute. She fixes her hair before we go out. I check if there is anyone, "Okay the hall is cleared."

We start walking to 7th period, but she stops me.

"Jackson I hear you were running with Rachel for the crowns. Why didn't you tell me?" she asks me.

I tell her it wasn't important, and I am not taking that serious. "Okay, well I thought we can trust each other though. Because I trust you, and I am trying to tell you everything."

That makes me feel more guilty, I can't tell her. I need to think about it first.

"Yes, you are right. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you that, sorry Widow," I say.

She just nods and we walk to class since the bell rings.

"See you after school," she says.

I have gym so I take out my anger and stress out. Coach gave the basketball team a break but I still workout.

"hey dude! This punching bag is old, you gonna rip it." Mike says. He comes with Garret and asks me if I am okay. I tell them yes just kind of nervous about the dance.

"It sucks that Widow can't go. Jess was excited about the whole thing." Mike says.
"Well, I think she still wants for you guys to have fun. Is she okay with you going with Rachel though?" Garret asks.

I breathe, "Yeah she is, she understands the situation." I am trying to look as normal as possible when I am feeling bad.

"Okay well don't hurt yourself, don't want the king to be sore afterwords." Mike pats me on the back before he leaves.

I check the clock and school is about to end. I go ahead and take a quick shower and get ready.

...