Chapter 13

“Oh hey dad, this is Widow. The girl I told you about," Jackson seems surprise that his dad is in the house.

"This is the girl?”

Jackson just nods.

I wonder what Jackson told him about.

“Well, Widow, this is my dad, Will Travis,” he introduces us.

I just grin.

“You are even beautiful in person. Nice to meet you.” Will smiles. He looks like Jackson when he does except will has tan color to his skin, his eyes are dark brown.

“Thanks, I guess.”

Will chuckles nervously, he doesn't know what to say next.

Awkward!

“Well I guess I'll be in my library. Nice to meet you Widow,” Will smiles and leaves.

“See told you, he is like you, my dad is not good with new people either.”

We walk to the kitchen.

“You hungry? Want a drink or a healthy snack?” Jackson asks.

“No thanks, and I didn't come here to eat. I came here to talk,” I say politely.

He sits on the counter; “alright what do you want to talk about?”

“About everything, James, you, us.”

“Wait us?” Jackson interrupts me.

“Yes Jackson us, in terms that I need to know what you really feel for me, and I need to know  if Rachel knows what happened between us.”

Jackson smiles lightly and shakes his head. “If you haven't realize it yet, I care about you. I would do anything to make you happy,even if it means you being with James. I love you.”

My heart slows, butterflies are dancing in my stomach and my eyes are watering my face.

“Would you really do that for me?” I stand in front of Jackson. I need to see if he is saying the truth. He raises his head and zoom his eyes into mine.

“Yes. A million times yes even if every time I say it a bullet strucks me; I'll say it.” he is being honest.

“Have you said anything to Rachel?”

“Yeah just that I kissed you in the hall but you didn't like it. Other than that I haven't told her anything, but I'm getting there.”

“Half the truth or half a lie is not good,” I say.

“True, but I will tell her later, okay?” Jackson asks. He caresses my cheek and smiles.

I don't want to talk anymore. I just want to be in this moment forever.

“Alright.” I say.

He gets my arm and hugs me. He isn't sitting down anymore.

I feel his strong muscles pulling me more into him.

“So, you want to talk about this in my room?” He lets go.

“Sure whatever.”

He takes my hand and we start going up the huge stairs. His room is at the left all the way down the hall.

“Okay, warning: WHAT YOU MAY SEE MIGHT SURPRISE YOU.” Jackson says before he opened the door.

“What the?!” I am impressed.

It is a two floor room. The bottom floor he has his bed, desk with laptop, flat HD television, the typical American boy room. But on the top floor is a different idea. You see arcade games lined up among other things.