Chapter 43

SURPISE COMING!
***

Joe drove me super early to school. He is going to have breakfast with his girlfriend. Bleh.

I finally see Paul walking out of his car. I wait till he comes to me, "Hello."

He smiles and leans, "Hey," he kisses my cheek.

He sits next to me, "Did Joe ever tell you what happen with Briana?"

"Heh, nope. He told me its adult stuff, please they fucked. I know Joe," I say.

"Hey, strong language lady. There are kids around you know,"

We wait for Jessica and Mike and walk to class.

The bell rings and I head to class. Jackson is totally mad at me, he didn't even looked at me when I walked in. I take it as a good thing, right?

At lunch, only Paul and me ate, Jessica and Mike went out. We decide to go to the library for the rest of the lunch time.

"So has Jackson bothered you again?" Paul asks. I look at him and shake my head.

"No, I actually had a talk with him like I told you. I don't want to see him again."

We are siting on the carpet on the farthest end of the room. This way no one can see or hear us. Paul places his head on my legs and smiles. He closes his eyes, "You know what I am thinking about?"

"What? Sex?" I answer. I chuckle now I am thinking about sex. Weird.

"I am not that of a perv. I am thinking about taking you during spring break to Miami. My dad is paying for everything, so no need to worry about anything."

"Wow, that will be nice but I don't think it's a good idea. Joe will never let me go and don't you think it's too fast of you to invite me?" I ask. He opens his eyes again, and smiles.

"Oh Widow, we had sex before any relationship status. You already met my family and they love you. And you told me you would like to see the world, why not start with Florida?" Paul asks.

"Okay, that's a nice way to put it. I think about it, we still have weeks till spring break,so."

"Okay my girlfriend," Paul says. He pulls me to him by grabbing my neck, and kisses me. I start to get dizzy and my stomach starts turning.

I pull away and push Paul to the side. I get up and run to the nearest trashcan. I throw all my lunch away, I know since I smell the onion rings. Paul grabs my hair and takes it off my face.

"This is not cool," he whispers.

Gosh! Why do I keep throwing up?! This is the second time today that I dismiss my food from my digestive track.

I finally stop puking and wipe my mouth with my sleeve.

"you okay?" Paul asks as he releases my hair. I nod and get up.

"I think the onion rings made my tummy angry." I say.

Paul chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Come on, lets go. The bell is about to ring and we need to get you a breathe mint."

I punch him in the arm but he is correct.

School ends, without me arguing with James. I made process today dealing with my anger.

Paul is waiting for me outside his car but he is with someone else. He is giving me his back so he hasn't seen me. He moves to the side and see Jackson. Paul gives him a pat on his arm and Jackson chuckles.

This is so weird to see now. They look like before everything happen: happy and friends.

I walk slowly hoping Jackson will leave before I get to Paul. But I am unsuccessful, Jackson sees me and yells my name. Paul turns, "Hey!"