Part 25: Green eyed monster

"Thor?" I gasped, stepping back a little, why would he be here? After all this time!

"Loki! What have you done to Father!"

"Father? Father! You just... Barged right in like you own the place!" I shouted, beginning to get rather hysterical "no! Get out!" A great power began to surge through my veins, to my hands, my fingers, I shoved my hands forward, sending a wave of force Thor's way. He lifted his arms to shield himself but was knocked back, he landed on his back like he had been pushed back by a rock giant.

Slowly Thor rose from the floor "now who are you?"

"I'm the livid woman you just made really angry" the citizens began to scatter, running out of the throne room, leaving the three of us.

"Eerika?" Loki whispered, he was looking at me like he was shocked yet impressed, but our plan failed, I was now equally, if not a little more powerful than Loki, however it was more manageable. Thor would be all too easy to send to Valhalla.

I turned to Loki casually, like this whole spat was nothing "not now dear I'm busy, why don't you just stand there and look adorable. Okay?" He didn't reply so I just turned back to Thor, who was keenly observing us.

It seemed for a second that he wanted to laugh, then he became stunned as realisation hit "this is a marital ceremony, you married... Loki? What has he done to you!"

"How dare you! First you disrespect the ceremony, then you go and accuse my husband of compelling me to go through with it in the first place? Do you have a death wish?"

"Stand by miss! Loki and I have unfinished business, it is none of yours" he pointed his hammer at Loki, lightning began to descend from his body, traveling down the handle of the hammer. An energy filled my hands again, Loki gripped his staff, pointing it at Thor, as Loki used his power I used mine, the power of Odin, Frigga, Loki and me against Thor. The blast hit Thor in the chest, he was knocked down again, and then he just lay there, he was breathing but not moving. Well that was easy.

A green glow consumed my body, I disappeared from the throne and reappeared a few steps from Thor, Loki appeared next to me "do we kill him?"

"I don't know" Loki muttered.

"You don't know? You're the God of Mischief, it's clear what you must do"

Loki turned to me suddenly, grabbing my arms, the green glow came again and we appeared in the library 'never read a book' Thor would never think to look for us there "Eerika this isn't you... You're different"

I scoffed like it was an understatement "Thor crashed the ceremony, of course I'm different, I'm angry!"

He shook his head and faced away from me, it was a minute before he turned back around "our plan backfired"

"You think?"

"I gave you more power, I gave you my power, it seems I might have given you some of that... Mischief and the whole 'evil' thing too"

"I'm not evil Loki, I'm powerful! I feel it" I took his hand, tracing the veins I could see through his skin "I feel it in my veins, I can control it, it's like I've had it all my life"

"That's because I've had it all my life" he didn't understand, he didn't get how it felt to feel in control again "you've turned to darkness Eerika, and you don't even know it"

I shoved him away from me, turning my back on him this time "look we don't have time for squabbles, Thor is in the throne room, he'll wake up and then he'll tear this palace down looking for you, but right now he's unconscious, nows the time to strike! To end him" I look back at the beginning of my tale, I sought out to dethrone Loki, to bring Thor into Asgard so he could end Loki, now I wanted him dead, I wanted Thor gone from Asgard so I could live a happy existence with my new husband, Loki just had to see it my way "we can do it together my love, we can embrace who we really are, you can stop pretending that you aren't the God of mischief"

Loki scoffed then, like I was being preposterous "I am no longer the man I once was, I am a king now, king of Asgard, I'm not one of mischief, I am one to serve others and serve fairly, I am one for you" ugh how can one once charismatic God become so bland?

I laughed at him "you're not fooling me Loki, you're not fooling yourself, give it up, let the green eyed monster out!" I pounced on him, as the new me I felt a great amount of lust inside of me, I wanted Loki right there and then, I wanted him to make dark love to me, but he refused to let himself go.

He threw me off, like I was a rag on his shoulder "no! Eerika can you not see? There is no such thing as evil love only lust"

It was like there was a flame in the pit of my stomach, my anger levels were rising, I was prepared to do anything to get my way "I don't want the king of Asgard! I..." I attempted to hit him but he dodged me "... Want..." Another poor attempt at striking him "...mischief!"

(A/N: who understood that reference?)

"NO!"

"I admire your unwillingness to let yourself go, to be powerful again, just so you can be good for me, but I'm not the Eerika you just married anymore, I'm the Eerika you infected!" He shook his head, I was going to guilt trip him, tell him it was his fault so that he would feel compelled to do as I asked. Loki began to mumble 'no' as I spoke, denying my every word "you made me this way! I trusted you to help me, to solve all of my problems, but you couldn't even do that could you?" My eyes began to glow a fiery green, my body turned the same, my hands filled with energy, my ceremonial dress disintegrated, I turned my hair black as night, as black as Loki's, I turned my eyes green like his, my dress transformed to a combination of green, black and gold. I made myself into him "do you like me this way my love?"

"What have you done?"

"I've made myself into a blatant copy of you, the once better you, the stronger you, after all, it was you who made me this way"

"No, I didn't, you agreed..."

"I TRUSTED YOU!" My hair flew everywhere, my fingers stiffened like I had claws, my eyes became the same fiery green as they did before, my feet lifted from the ground. I looked down at Loki, a giant smirk on my face "fine! I'll finish Thor off myself!"

He screamed after me, but it was too late, I disappeared before him, I was going to make him pay for rejecting me.