Part 26: The prophesy

When I stood next to Thor's limp body, the old me began to seep through, I couldn't rip his head off like I wanted to, to kill Loki's brother would mean I would lose him, even if Loki pushed Thor away and destroyed everything Thor loved, Loki was somewhat attached to his brother, they had a bond once, he wasn't going to give that up so easily. Although my mind was clouded and dark, Loki's love was clear and bright, I wanted him by my side, I wanted us to rule Asgard together like we planned.

As Thor lay there beginning to stir, I had to think fast, I couldn't kill him, but I didn't want him to kill Loki. My plan was to simply kidnap him, take him away from the palace and my beloved Loki, if anyone was going to torture Loki it was going to be me. Yes, it is true. Although I would go against my darkest morals to secure a future with Loki, I was going to punish him for rejecting me, I would make him see the world through my point of view. His old point of view.

I took Thor to a cave on the outskirts of Asgard, binding him with enchanted rope and a rather complex sleeping spell, I left him there, heading back to the palace to see what Loki was up to, perhaps he was missing me, perhaps he was missing Thor, but that's unlikely. When I arrived at the palace I arrived in the throne room, usually there was only one throne, Odins throne, Frigga would just stand beside him, but Loki fashioned a throne for me, beside his, it was golden and beautiful, but it wasn't black and green.

Playfully I sat on the throne and looked around the room 'so this is how Odin saw things' I thought, I had a massive grin on my face and I still did when Loki walked in "hello my love"

"What have you done with Thor?" He spoke calmly, trying to keep the peace.

"I'm fine thank you for asking, and Thor? Why I killed him of course" I had a massive Cheshire Cat grin on my face, a wild look in my eye.

"My bother is not dead, I know you took him, what have you done with him?"

"I took him, and then I killed him"

He appeared in front of me in a green glow, he leant over me, resting his hands on the arms of the throne "where is he!" He shouted.

I smirked at his show of anger. It's what I wanted from him, I wanted him to get angry and want to kill me, then he would let his mischief run free "peek a boo, I see you" Loki stood up, he knew what I meant. He just stood there, so I got out of the throne and walked down from the throne level "perhaps I'll give you a couple of months, you know, to think out the best thing to do for you and I, and you know what that is, Loki you always said that you wanted to make me happy, was that another lie? Oh and maybe think about what's best for our child" he looked up at me, a happy and shocked look on his face, he also looked sceptical, like he thought I was lying to him "goodbye Loki, I'll see you in a couple of months" he went to argue but I was gone, I was going to let him simmer, boil in my brewing pot of misery.

No P.O.V

Loki watched as his wife disappeared, was it true? Did Eerika really bare his child? All he wanted was to make his wife come back home, he would stop at nothing for that to happen, first he would try the light approach, and once he got truly desperate he would consider turning back to his old ways, although that was not a world he wanted his child to grow up in.

Eerika misunderstood Loki's intentions for Thor, he merely wanted to know why he came back to Asgard, he had no reason to, and then even if he did get his answers he would lock Thor away in the cell he once inhabited. But, Eerika assumed that he cared more about what was happening to Thor than what was happening to her, which was most definitely untrue.

The only thing on his mind was now the child and the woman that carried it, first he had to know if it was true, so he summoned Sif to the throne room "I understand that today you are leaving for Vanaheim?"

"Yes I am"

"I know that you are unhappy there Sif, a princess is not who you should be, I can grant you Asgardian citizenship, so long as you take me to your queen"

"And why would you need me for that?"

"We both know that she was unhappy with my actions at the ceremony, she would not let me past the front gate, unless I was accompanied by someone she trusted"

Sif sighed and thought over his deal, but he hadn't given her a reason for his little trip, if he wanted to endanger the queen then she would rather suffer as a princess for the rest of her days "and what would your business be there?"

"I would ask the queen a question, I have many powers Lady Sif, I do not possess the ability to see into the future, she does, I mean to ask her if what my wife says is true, and why Thor came to Asgard"

"What did Eerika say?" Loki tapped his nose and Sif knew he would never tell her "very well, I accept your offer"

"Then we must leave at once" Sif left to inform Fandral of what was happening, he wished her much luck for the future, obviously it wasn't as simple as that, it was heartfelt and sweet, considering that they had been married for years, but Loki was in a little bit of a hurry. So Sif and Loki started their journey to Vanaheim.

When they arrived at the front gates of the castle, they simply just walked in, Loki's theory was correct. Soon they stood in front of the Queen, a stern look on her face "why would you come here? After you condemned innocent Eerika?"

"I would ask a question, a look into the future and into the past"

"I do one not the other"

"Perhaps you can use future knowledge to know the past" Loki hoped that Thor would tell someone in the future why he returned to Asgard, that way he would know even without actually looking into the past.

"Very well, what are your questions?"

"Is it true that my Eerika bares my child?" The Queen looked as stunned as Loki did, taking in a deep breath.

"And your second question"

Loki thought about the second question, he could wait for an answer on that one "I leave my old question behind, I wish to know now, what is the future of my family? Are we lightness or darkness?"

The queen took a deep intake of breath, closing her eyes slowly, she sat there for a while, never moving, meanwhile Sif stood next to Loki "I know the answer to your disregarded question"

"Prey tell Lady Sif"

"I brought him back, I asked a friend to cause dreams in Thor's mind, making him curious about the goings on in Asgard"

"What!" Before Loki could strangle Sif, the queens eyes burst open, they were a blank white, her mind was in the future.

"Loki Laufeyson, the lies you heard were true, Eerika is with twins, both more powerful than the two of you together, if born into darkness the twins shall be the end to all, if born into the light they shall be the salvation to all, darkness shall be vanquished, stones of infinity destroyed, two brothers reunited if the twins are born. If born of darkness the witch of Asgard shall be no more, she will not survive their birth as they rip themselves from her womb. Loki Laufeyson, you have eight and a half months to change their fate" the queen closed her eyes, she seemed in pain for a second and then her eyes opened again, they were the ordinary colours they were before "I hope you got the answers you needed, now please, leave this place"

"Thank you..." Loki just left, he had nothing to say, he knew that he had to get his Eerika back the way she was, other wise the universe would perish, and she would be the first to go.