Chapter 27- Dad is home

Carter's alarm wakes us from our deep slumber. I grumpily bury my face in his chest, his chuckle vibrates against my head. His hand plays with my matted bed hair. "When do your parents arrive?" his other hand trails down my back. 

"Midday," I tilt my head up to look into his eyes, my chin settles on his tattooed pecs. 

"Do you have practice this morning?" He questions as his hand sneaks up the back of my top. I shake my head trying to ignore the feel of his warm, calloused hand against my skin. "Why don't we have a lazy morning?" He suggests, placing a sleepy kiss on the top of my head. 

"What does your idea of a lazy morning consist of?" I question while my fingertips trace his abs. 

"Hmm lots of kissing and cuddles. Breakfast in bed and your smile," He grins moving his hand from my back to my stomach. 

"Who's making breakfast?" I giggle with a smirk.

 "You're my breakfast silly," He beams a dirty look in his eyes.

...................... 

"Ahh now I don't think I can leave this bed," I mumble lying on my stomach forgetting that the sheets are off the bed. I hear him chuckle before he taps my bum. 

"Come on baby," He smiles as he lifts my naked self from the bed to the kitchen. 

"That wasn't lazy that was more of a workout than my daily runs," I wriggle my eyebrows at him when he places me on the bench. His laughter makes his toned bum vibrate whilst he looks in the fridge. I glance at the clock above the stove we have 45 minutes till we have to leave for the airport. I feel kinda insecure sitting here naked. A chilly breeze blows at my legs through the window, causing a shiver to tickle my spine.

 "Pancakes it is," He smiles from behind the fridge door.He notices my arms crossed over my chest in attempt to hide my body and warm up. A frown plays on his face, he kisses the top of my head then closes the window. "Don't cover up because I love looking at the beautiful creation that is you," He whispers in my ear before his tongue flicks at my sweet spot. His little friend pops up to say 'hello'- that makes me giggle. My hands roam his chest when he moves his mouth to my neck. Placing warm kisses on the many love bites he made this morning. 

"Breakfast," I hiss contradicting myself when I wrap my legs around his waist. He pulls his face away from my neck and grins. 

"As inviting as making love to you right here on the breakfast bar sounds. We do still have to shower and get dressed before we leave. So we really do need to hurry breakfast up," He whispers running his hands up my legs.

I sit at the bench watching Carter flip the pancakes like a pro. I really love this guy. Even just the thought of him makes my heart flutter."Eat up my darling," He hands me a plate of scrumptious pancakes covered in lemon syrup, chocolate sauce and cream. When a sneaky drop of cream lands on my stomach, Carter swipes it with his finger then licks it off.

 "Stop being so sexual," I grizzle squeezing my legs tight to get friction. 

"I'm sorry baby girl," He coos innocently earning a playful punch to the arm. "Ouch you meanie, what am I going to say when your father asks where all these bruises come from?" he pouts sulkily as he stacks the dishes into the dishwasher. 

"Look at mine!" I declare jumping from the bench cringing in pain as ground shock surges through my legs. His eyes twinkle at the sight of little hickeys speckling my collarbones. 

"Haha but your bruises were pleasurable" He grins, throwing me over his shoulder.

........................................