Chapter 4- You owe me.

We sit in silence staring at Ryder. "Haha got you," Ryder laughs at my startled expression, "get ready we're going to the beach. Ava will be here in ten minutes," he is still laughing when he helps me out of the pool. I wrap myself in a towel as Ryder makes his way inside. I give Carter a quick kiss and follow my brother. After getting changed, I grab my dance crew jumper and my sandals. Before walking out of the house with the boys.

Ava's car pulls into our drive way. Ryder kisses her and sits in the front. Carter and I slide into the back. "Hey Aves " I wave as I buckle in my seat belt. As we drive Carter places a hand on my thigh. 

"So you two are an item now huh? " Ava turns to face us when we stop at an intersection. Carter nods grinning. 

"I am one of two of the luckiest guys next to Ryder," he winks. 

"Aw you're so sweet Carty," Ava beams, "Rora is pretty lucky to have you too," she says as she parks at the beach. 

"Last one to get to Cricket's has to buy dinner," I yell, sliding out of the car and sprinting down boardwalk.

 Cricket's is the best Takeaway shop in the world. As I near the shop I hear footsteps behind me. Ryder picks me up, throwing me over his shoulder and continues running. Ava right on his tail, Carter strolls far behind her not bothering to run. I give him a small wave when Ryder places me on the ground outside the shop. 

"Now I know my catch me if you can fantasy won't work, you're too fast," Carter huffs, when he finally reaches us. Ryder winks at Ava.

"My girl loves that game," he says patting Ava's bum. 

"Ew ew ew images ew," I say squeezing my eyes shut. 

"I'd say! I saw more of your skin than I needed today when I came home to you two tongue tangoing," Ryder teases poking me in the ribs. Ava giggles winking at me. 

"So what does everyone want to eat? " Carter awkwardly tries to change the subject. 

"I want a Bacon and chicken Burger" I walk over to the drink cabinet and grab a coke. 

"Beef and cheese" Ryder says, thumping Carter's back. 

"Fish please" Ava grins. Carter orders as me and Ava giggle about the boys. 

"How does he kiss?" she whispers nudging my shoulder. 

"He kisses good," I say giggling. Carter must've heard because his cheeks go bright red.

We grab our food and head towards the sand dunes. Ava and Ryder walk ahead of us their hands swinging between them. Carter reaches for my hand, "it's a weird feeling. I have been wanting you to be my girlfriend for a few months. Now you are, Ava's asking how I kiss, Ryder saw us making out. And it's only day one," he says. 

"I'm glad you asked me. I didn't even know you had feelings for me. Until you had a sulk about Rocky sitting on my lap. Thank you for today," I pop onto my tippy toes to kiss his cheek. 

"I was just nervous about whether Ryder would approve. But I talked to him last night and he was all for it," he picks me up and puts me on his shoulders. Ava and Ryder are looking at us and whispering. I frown.

"Aw you guys are so sweet together," Ava clasps her hands together. Carter tips me off his shoulders causing me to crash onto the sand. 

"You suck, I have sand everywhere," I groan punching him in the arm. 

"Not everywhere, " Carter nods towards my crotch. 

"Actually I do because I have shorts on," I cringe.