Chapter 11- Bad news

When we finally arrive at Carter's apartment block. I unbuckle my seat belt, grinning at my super handsome boyfriend. He smiles climbing out of the car and opening my door. "Now to test that theory," he grabs my hand and sprints to the elevator. When the doors close I place a teasing peck on his lips. "Don't do that until we get to my apartment. I want to make the most of it," he holds me an arms length away. I cheekily smirk as the doors open. "Someone's pretty eager," Carter chuckles unlocking the door and throwing our bags on the ground. 

"Of course I'm eager. I need work of those calories," I grin as I close the door behind me. He laughs before wrapping his arms tight around my waist. 

He tilts my chin up, so I'm looking into his eyes. I walk us to the lazy boy seat. Carter takes the hint and sits down. I wink before climbing onto his lap so I'm straddling him. "Oooh babe. You read my mind," he slides his hands up the back of my top. 

"I'm amazing like that," I boast cheekily.

"Rora you're more than amazing," his lips movie over mine.

 I smile kissing him sweetly. The kiss is sensible, our lips move over each other carefully. I run my fingertips over his shoulder blades, that are covered with his shirt. I tap my tongue on his lip softly, asking for entrance. He doesn't accept, so I slide my hand up his top, letting my fingertips make contact with his abs. I tap my tongue on his lip again but he still doesn't open his mouth. I pull away and stare into his eyes. 

 I groan causing Carter to stifle a laugh. I huff before leaning in to kiss him again. Once again I tap my tongue on his bottom lip but he still refuses to let me in. I grunt before realising what I have to do. I continue kissing him and move my pelvis over his. He lets out a groan. I take this opportunity to poke my tongue at his. I smile into kiss. I win. The kiss becomes hot and deep. I pull away to get my breath. I turn and look out the window seeing the street lights flicker. When I turn back to the main attraction I see he has removed his shirt. 

"Oh my, babe," I huff, before placing long kisses on his neck.

 His groans become louder and his excitement harder. I grin against his collarbone knowing I have succeeded. I suck at the skin that connects his neck from his shoulder. When I pull my mouth away it makes a popping sound. I smirk at the purple mark forming on his skin. I stare into his needing eyes. He helps remove my top.

 "Rora you're such a tease," he breathes, looking me up and down. I smile at his struggle to control himself. He smirks leaning in latch his lips onto mine. I pull away licking my lips.

"Count to ten then find me," I chuckle before climbing of his lap. I sprint around the apartment searching for a perfect hiding place. I can hear Carter yelling "five". I run into his wardrobe closing the door quietly behind me. 

"READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" Carter yells before I hear his footsteps thumping through the house. When I hear his footsteps enter the room I hold my breathe. I can hear him breathing until he strolls out again. I smile letting out my breath. "Where are you Rora?" I hear him say from the bathroom. His footsteps return to the bedroom again. This time he stands there waiting till I move. I hold my breath again. But when I hear him fart I can't control my laughter. There's no point in being silent now. Because I've already given myself away. I kick the door open, Carter stares at me with a smirk. "Found you," he walks to me as I lean against the wall. 

In the middle of my mess of thoughts. I remember that I have neither a top or bra on. In that split second I feel a tinge of insecurity. I see Carter's smile and it fizzles away, his arms cage me in. "That was mean leaving me there when you just got me excited," he presses my body against the wall. The way our bare skin touches makes me shiver. "Are you cold?" He worries frowning.