Chapter 28- Truth

Carter awakes me by placing sloppy morning kisses all over my face. "You have practice in 15 minutes. I'll drop you because there is no way you'll be able to get dressed and run to the studio in that time," He tells me as I sit up. 

"Thank you," I pull my long Nike tights up my legs. 

"Wear this to school," Carter suggests, he hands me my baby blue crotchet and cotton playsuit. I nod, tugging my bright pink sports bra over my head. 

"If you're choosing my outfit for the day you need to pick shoes, socks and underwear," I remind him. I pick up his jumper from the edge of my bed and put it on. 

"I'm never getting that back am I?" He chuckles as he throws pair of frilly white socks into my duffel bag, along with my converse and creme bra and pantie set. 

"Of course not!" I bat my long eyelashes at him. He shakes his head laughing and throws my Nike running shoes at my chest. 

"Let's go kiddo," He leads the way out of the house and towards his car.

 "I'm not a kid," I mumble making sure my seat belt clicks. A laugh erupts from within his beautiful body. "Grr," I grumble hitting his arm hard. 

"Stop bullying me babe," Carter pouts then turns to look at me when we stop at a red light. 

"Only if you stop teasing me and calling me a kid," I bargain, grabbing my bag once we pull in front of the dance studio. 

"Alright my love," He smirks kissing my cheek. I sit in my seat unimpressed. "What?" He frowns trying not to laugh. 

"You can't just let me leave without kissing me properly. I won't see you until tomorrow babe," I state raising my eyebrows at him. He grabs my face between his hands, bringing his lips to mine. Our lips mold together like they are meant to be together. His tongue skims along my bottom lip, I suddenly realise he hasn't worn his lip ring a long time. I pull away to inquire. "Where's your lip ring?" I run my lips along his jaw. 

"At home," He gives me a questioning look. 

"Please wear it more often. It's super hot when we kiss," I admit, squeezing his upper thigh. 

"I promise to wear it more if you wear your teddy at least once a week," He barters.

 "Deal," I declare and hold my hand out for him to shake. He laughs as he shakes my hand.

 "Now get going. You'll be late silly," He chuckles and leans over me to open my door. 

"See you tomorrow. I'll text you throughout the day," I peck his lips before jogging into the wooden floored dance studio.

"Sorry I'm late. I slept in," I explain before joining my line. 

"It's alright darling," Cleo smiles as she starts the music. We look so good. Only four more days until competition day. We all work as a team, dancing in unison. After forty five minutes Cleo lets us go shower. 

"I don't believe it was just sleeping in," Poppy grins while linking our arms as we walk to the changing rooms. 

"Well of course not. I got carried away kissing Carter," I giggle, hanging my duffel bag on my hook. 

"Thought so."

I wash my hair singing loudly with Poppy. Laughter erupts from around the room. The rest of the girls are enjoy our karaoke. "So Poppy how's Ty?"  

"He's fantastic," She lifts her hair signalling me to zip her dress. Love bites speckle her back. 

"Oh my word," I gasp with a grin.