❤️New girl❤️

India Pov

"India , India wake up " her mom yelled. I really didn't want to start my new school cz , I didn't know anyone yet but , ig my mom wants me to go . So I hopped in the the shower got out and brushed my teeth . I put on my black crop top , como pants , and black tims.(outfit in the mm). I looked in the mirror I just knew I had to take a pic of my fly ass👌🔥😹. India's mom walked in,"India stop takin selfies and get in the car before u be late to school". " ok " India whined 😩 , when I walked outside I was still takin selfies and posting them on Instagram ,#MyNewOutfitForSchool, lol 😹 I just love the camera and the camera loves me. Then my mom rolled her eyes at me.

August pov

I woke up , Then I checked my phone cz , Instagram blew my phone up with all these posting pics with the ppl I follow. But there's this girl I follow she's fine asf 😻💦👌❤️💋💍 . Her Instagram name is "IndiaSoFine" and it was true asf too . But enough about my crush , I mean India .lol 😹😂 , so August got into the shower , but he never took very quick showers ,it wasn't like him to take very quick showers , but I guess something was up at school for him to be a rushed in. August put on his all white t-shirt , with a sweater on top , como pants , and timberland boots ,a SnapBack hat , sliver diamond earrings to top off his outfit. And got into his Lamborghini , sped off to school.                                                          

India Pov
                                                          That was a long ass car ride , when we finally got there , I was sleeping."India wake the hell up it was only an hour drive",this lady got me f up , she sayin " it was only" . She act like 1 hour was nothing . Df , I got out the car fine as ever "aye" I said to my self. "India , make sure u behavior ur self, no boyfriends". "Ok , mom"I agreed with her . Ik yall think I'm lame because I agreed with my mom on that one , but I think she was right because my ex almost got me pregnant, and he wanted me to move away with him all the way to Vegas and get married, I was like "hell nah nigga , u got me f up ". Well I took out my IPhone 7 and took a pic with the school behind me , #AlreadyHere "aye I'm so cute "😻😍😘💦💥❤️I said to myself . Then I walked inside.                                                

August Pov

I was in the parking lot texting Lisa ik we broke up , but we just got back together over the summer.

And she sure became a Thot over the summer , but I'm only being with her because her dad is the coach of the football team and she likes me and her dad was like date my daughter or ur off the team then I laughed , then I saw his face and it was serious I was like "shit , now I really know that's her dad .

Cz , Lisa was always serious about almost everything like , sleeping at my house , being my official girl , and having kids. I was like " bitch , I'm not tryna be no baby daddy at the age of 18 , so she got me all the way fucked up.

"I got out of my car and headed inside the school and saw my homies ,Chris , tyga , and drake.
But , I didn't see there girlfriends.  

India Pov

So me putting my phone away so I don't take anymore pics . Then I saw Rihanna , and blac Chyna my bestfriends that left my old school.

A big smile splashed across my face.

India ran to them and hugged them so tight."Damn girl I missed u so much"Rihanna said while hugging back. "Y didn't u text us so we could've know that u were coming?"chyna asked .

I actually forgot all about them , but as soon as I saw there faces they looked familiar, #ImABadFriend.  I was still hugging them trying to change the subject, but they noticed . Chyna started "Girl we know u tryna change the subject , 😂next time keep It low key".we all laughed. "Oh shit " Rihanna yelled . " damn , rih u loud in my ear , wats up? "We finna be late for class"Rihanna yelled again. Omg I didn't even get my schedule for my classes."yall go to class I got to get my schedule for my classes ". "If u say so ".they left running , then I saw a group of boys running to , ig there late also.                                                 

To Be Continued..........