Sorry

Mia Pov 🙄😌😌😔😌

I'm so tired of fighting wit India , like I miss her some much. So I decided to drive do to her condo and apologize to my baby. And Nikki tagged along because we need her back.

*1hour later*

I arrived at her house.

Knock🚪

Knock🚪

Knock🚪

She opened the door on the last knock. "Hey....."me and Nikki said.

**************

"Look I'm really , really , really sorry and I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart❤️,  plz forgive me , I never meant to hurt u or put my hands on u ,*😢tear falls*and I was wrong to tell ppl what happen to u , I was just worried about u"Nikki said pourin out her heart 😖❤️😖❤️. India wiped her own tears😔😢. "I'm sorry too , I never meant the things I said , it was just out of anger😡, and I apologize deeply, ur like my sister, I love u with all my heart❤️, I never meant to heart u at all"I said huggin her. But she didn't hug back , she just kept wipin her tears from her face. "India r u ok"Nikki asked. She just looked at me and Nikki with watery eyes and , me and Nikki looked at each other with guilt , we felt so bad 😔 for hurting her.

I wish we can take all r actions back. "I just need y'all to leave"India said with pain , and calmly with tears just escaping her eyes so fast😭. And when the tear was falling down her face , she didn't show any emotion when she was crying, that's how u know she was hiding some of her pain. "What? We apologize to u boo"Nikki said sobbin. "Plz get out"she said calmly. "No pl--"she cut me off. "Look , I don't want to do this the hard way , just plz leave, can't chu see I'm not in a mood"she said still letting a lil bit of the pain out. By cryin a lil. "Ok , but if u want to come by club nasty at 9pm-1am , plz if u wa--"she cut me off again . "I'm not comin"she said walkin into the kitchen. Me and Nikki looked at each other with guilt and watery eyes. We standed by the door for like a min.
Then we headed out 😩😭😤😳😔.

India Pov 😔😭😔

I hate my life so fuckin much. I didn't throw anything this time . I got a 🔪 and craved HATE in my right arm where my wrist is. "Ahhh......"I yelled and cried at the same time , cuz of the pain and seeing all this blood rush down to my feet and onto the floor. Ik I'm crazy but , it's just that no one loves me anymore so I'm done fuckin lovin my self. After that I threw some things(my couch pillow, pictures of me and August, I cut him out of all the pics of me and him, I threw my remote at the wall , with my pics. After that I calmed down. And went to sleep.

*************{8:56}*************

I was in my bathroom putting on my finishing touches to my makeup💄. My lips👄 were so peachy🍑. I decided to go to club nasty , with these nasty headed bitches 🙄(Mia , Nikki). I love them so much , but Ima just go to say my piece of sorry🙄. I really don't wanna say sorry , but I'll do it cz I beat my cousins ass , so I'll say sorry for that. And for Nikki I'll say sorry for no reason 😂😂. But it's time to make piece wit these bitches and move on with 🍃life🍃, like the wind moves to different city's 🏙 and country's.
I grabbed my phone📱 and left my house.

****************

The club was loud asf . I saw Chyna walk over to me. "Hey India , I'm really sorry for wat I did , can we meet up tmrw morning plz"she asked. "Um......yea"I hugged her and headed to the bar in the middle of the bar where I saw , Mia , Nikki and RIRI😳. I just went over to them. "I'm sorry to"I said to them lookin down. "Aw india......I'm sorry too , again"Mia said laughin a lil , then we all laughed a lil. " India I'm sorry to plz forgive me"Nikki said cryin but smilin at the same time. "And I'm sorry too"RiRi said. "No ur not  im , I should have been there for u ,  ur my Bestfriend and I haven't talked to u in weeks and days , I should have been there for u when u needed me , ur the only one that didn't betray me since we've been friends, and I thank u for that , so plz , from the bottom of my heart can we all be a family or watever y'all wanna call it"I said laughin and havin watery eyes. Then we laughed. "Is there space for one more"I turned around and it was Chyna . We all danced and had fun and called it a night. I'm just happy nun of them asked about my arm.😳 Or even saw my arm.

August Pov 🤕😞😱😔🔫🔪

So I decided to go to my old house in Atlanta for Jordan 😈.

*************

"So wasssup, long time no see"I smirked evilly😈.
"Oh , wym"Jordan said takin out his gun. "Why don't we do this without weapons"I said. "Ight"he said. "So u want to put ur hands on my girl"I said gettin in his face. "Well , u mean my girl , she wanted to burn me with an hot iron , so I decided to beat the bitch"he said . I punched him for callin her a bitch. "Don't u ever call her that"I said. "Oh hell nah nigga , u got me fucked up"he got his gun🔫😳out.

Pow🔫

Pow🔫

Pow🔫

Pow🔫

To Be Continued.....................

India cut herself 🔪😳.

There all friends now😳😏😳.

Omg August got shot🔫😳😱.

Jordan shot August five times😱😳😬.

India is finally happy😌.

What will India do when she finds out.😳😱

Poor August😬😔😞😬

Poor india😔