.All About Me.

Nikki baby Pov

Ok so I decided to meet up with India because she seems a little down and I hate when she's down . I've been away for a long time so I really don't know what's going on with her. She's like a bestfriend to me.

I arrived at club diamonds bar to meet up with her . (It's a separate building from club diamonds).

India Pov 😓(11:42am)

So I was on my way to club diamonds bar . Ik that I've been stuck on my baby daddy. And never met the world aka guys.

I mean at times I do miss wat we like had . But the thing that really hurts me is that like he got another bitch pregnant not even another bitch my ex Bestfriend. And Im hearing that he happy now , with the baby on Tmz . As soon as I got in there I started to cry😭😭😭😭. Like I feel like he don't care . He's happy with his new family.

(My outfit in mm , so is Nikki's💕)

(I arrive at the bar).

"Hey boo , R u ok?"Nikki asked .

"Yea , I'm good"I replied hugging her .

"So what's been going on, and how's the baby?"Nikki .

"He's good he's like 4 weeks now , his name is James"I said.

"Aww , that's good , and what's going on with u and August, and how was the talk with u and chyna?"she asked.

"Um me and August R like done for good and let me tell u y. Ok so I met with chyna and shit , she comes late and she's like um August told me u wanted to meet with me .  I was like hold up . I never asked u to meet with me . His direct words was like I think u and Chyna should meet up blah blah . I didn't want to meet with the girl because we have strong beef . U know wat I'm sayin ( Nikki nodded) . Then I guess she said well I never talked about u or ur family or tried to take ur place . And I cut her off cz she was lyin. I was like yes u do try to take my family . She tries to call my son her son on the media. And I'm like ur lyin and we argued . until she just kept denying it I threw my drink at her and was about to leave . Until this girl had the courage to tell me that she's pregnant with my baby daddy "I started to tear up on the last part. "Aw india"Nikki said coming over to sit next to me and rap her arm around me.

"I feel like that was fake because I'm sure he knew , and everytime I show up at his house to drop off James . He like never brings it up or tells me"I said sobbing hard 😭😭😪😢.

"I'm sorry , like I get that ur crying cz I would cry to but I feel like u should confront him so he could look stupid"Nikki said . "Like I'm going to have a release party here and I need u to come "she said .

"Yea , I'm down I'm just like not feelin them"I said getting up and leaving.

To Be Continued..........................