Its All About A Miracle

(The Next Day😳)

Nikki Pov 📱

I was jogging around and then I stopped cz I had to take a picture of my sexy body all in sweat. #MyLilJog, and I posted it on Instagram. I got a notification of Instagram ppl that I didn't follow. But it was on the news feed. So I checked it.

It was Miracles ass 😒. She posted a pic of her wearing a two piece. And then I went on her page . And my eyes busted open 😳👀. I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES. Her and August kissed last night . I saw #MyExWantsMeBack. I was like wat the hell . They dated😯. I had to rush back to my hotel room, so I could tell india .

*Arrived to room*

India Pov 😑😦😢

I was putting on my chap stick. Until Nikki busted in the room. I rolled my eyes 😒.

"India look at this"Nikki said showin me her phone. I didn't look at her phone📱.

"Look Ik ur mad at me from yesterday but I'm tryna show u that August and Miracle kissed"she said shovin her phone in my face. I looked at the phone and I was mad asf😡. Ik August is mad at me for not telling him about wat happen to me , but he took it to far . So I rushed down to Mia's room.

Bang🚪‼️

Bang🚪‼️

Bang🚪‼️

Bang🚪‼️

Ba--Mia opened the door.

"WHAT THE HELL INDIA"Mia yelled. "WHERE THAT BITCH AT"I bust in there and I saw Miracle putting on lotion. So I attacked her . "GET THIS BITCH OFF ME...."miracle yelled. I kept punching her in the face while she was tryna punch me but she was to busy grabbing my hair.

Mia Pov 😱

"WHAT THE HELL........INDIA STOP"I tried getting india off miracle, but I got dragged in the fight. But I didn't fight because all they was doing was fighting around me . India was throwin hella hits , so was miracle but she was missin some hits and plus she kept pullin hair . Then miracle hit me. "BITCH DONT FUCKIN HIT ME"I said punchin her back.

Nikki Pov 😱

So I ran to Mia's room because india seemed heated asf😡 and I wanted to see if she went to Miracles room to beat dat ass ."GUYS STOP"I said tryna pull them off each other. But I got slapped by India and Miracle. So I got in it.

Tyga pov 😱

"Nigga , Mia is fine as hell I mean me and her hav--"I get cut off pasting by the girls room. I saw the girls all attackin each other. Me and chris went into the room to break the fight up. "GUYS STOP"me and chris yelled . "NOT UNTIL THIS BITCH LEARN A LESSON"india said bangin Miracle in the face. "DAMN INDIA , U GETTIN ALL THE HITS"Chris said. I rolled my eyes like wtf.

We finally got them off each other . "I'm leaving"nikki said . India just walked out. Miracle left.

India Pov 😶

I had to leave 💨. I mean I was wrong to put my hands on the girl but she deserved it. I really wish me and August was still together. I just went to the bar , and drunk the night off.

(The Next Day🔥⚡️☀️)

August pov 😐

"Bro yesterday errbody was fightin"tyga said closin his locker. "Wym , who was fightin"I responded puttin on deodorant. "It was nikki , mia , miracle , and yo girl india"chris added. "Y"I said grabbin my stuff and leavin. "Idk , maybe It was the pic with u kissin Miracle"tyga. I looked at him like wtf "me and miracle never kissed"I said. "Look"tyga said showin me the pic . It happened 2days ago and it was #MyExWantsMeBack. I was hella pissed 😡. So I went to her room .

*******

"What the hell miracle"I said showin her the pic. But I'm not gone lie she did look fine asf😍💯in her lil 2 piece. "Um we kissed wym , wtf is this"she said walkin to her bed bittin her lip . "Miracle we broke up for a reaso"she cut me straight off.

"We broke up because U said "I was a distraction for ur career", and I thought I was the one that was suppose to have ur baby , but Ig I wasn't to good enough for you"she rolled her eyes in sadness. I sat next to her grabbin her into a hug.

She looked at me in a sexy way 😏.

"Mira--"I get cut off by her lips💋.
She pushed me back on the bed. And she took off her shirt and got back on me kissing me 😘😘.

India Pov 😔

I decided to go to Mia and Miracles room to apologize for my lil situation that happened. I didn't even have to knock cz the door was cracked open . So I opened the door 🚪‼️. "Um mi--"I couldn't believe my eyes 👀😳😱😨😰😔.

It was August and Miracle makin out. 😢😭 . But they jumped off each other cz I think they heard me.

To Be Continued.............😱😩.

Mia , Nikki , Miracle, India all fought 😱.

Poor India 😭.