Club night

(Later that day☀️)

India Pov😔

"Ahhhh......."I said tryna walk in heels. "How R u gonna be able to walk tonight in heels when we go out , I hate the nigga that beat up on u"nikki said. "Me to"I added.

"How bad does it hurt?"nikki asked takin off my heels. Cz that's where it hurted the most. "It hurts really bad"I said . "Damn bih , u can't come with me"Nikki said putting the heels back in the box.

"Wym , I'm going"I said sitting on the couch slowly.

"I'm talking about Los Angeles"she said putting on lip gloss. "Wym , Los Angeles?"I looked at her like she was crazy. "Yea , I need a VK in the sunny side, and Mia invited us to her place to crash"Nikki said.
I looked down at all my brusies"I c--"I get cut off by nikki. "Yea , ur comin".

"Wait did u tell her about my lil situation"I looked up at her. "Nope"Nikki said leavin to go in the kitchen. "Ok good"I said .

Well time passed us bye it was 7
Me and Nikki got ready.

~Our outfits in mm💕~

We headed to club nasty 💃.

August Pov 👌

"Ok , guys , the game is in a week , I need yall to get good before I put yall on  Christmas Day , now I'm gonna make my list of ppl playing this season"coach Hamilton said .

"Coach when can we do lay ups?"James asked.
"Layups R for ppl who r not on the list"the coach took his clip board out. "Can we know who R on the list"I asked . "Yea , after practice , I will be adding names when I see some improvements, and we R gonna have a talk after practice"coach Hamilton said taking a seat on the bleachers. We all did lay ups.

"What's going on with u and india now"tyga whispered to me. 
"Me and her R on the not talkin terms , because ik something happened at the house last night , and she won't tell me for some reason"I whispered back to tyga doing my lay ups. "Oh , but maybe she just wanted to keep it from u so u don't go home and just shut ur basketball career down and worry about her , ik u love her August but it's clear to see she loves u back , if she's willing to keep u happy for this basketball season"tyga whispered back.

India Pov 😬

So me and nikki were at club nasty. The music was hella loud. And they were playin my favorite song all eyes on u by nickiminaj ft meek mills and chris brown.

Me and Nikki made our way to the V.I.P section . I saw a bottle of tequila. I ran to it . And I had to drink it all down my throat. Cz I was in pain . Not because of what happened, it's because my life is like a lot of mean ppl come to mess up my happy ness. "India slow down ma"Nikki said .

"I can't I just wanna get wasted"I said dancin slowly cz I was still sore. Nikki was dancing right next to me . Then the song changed into like baby - Jacquees.
I was like yasssss💯👌.

Me and nik had a plane to catch tonight. 💵✈️💺. I really had to go to August's basketball game . So we partied until it was 11pm . It was time to leave to go catch the plane . I don't think I'm going to meet up with August, I will surprise him on his  basketball game day.

I was hella drunk . But thank god ik who my son is .

I called rosa

Me - hey rosa I'm going to Los Angeles tonight, because August has a game , so I was wondering if u can fly down tmrw?".

😍Rosa🙏-yes , sweetheart, were still at ur moms house".

Me-yea , what time u gonna fly down ?".

😍Rosa🙏-I'll be there in the morning".

Me-well I'll see u then".

😍Rosa🙏-me to bye".

*Phone convo ended*

Me and Nikki got on the plane and it took us in mid air.

Arrived to Los Angeles (9hrs on the plane).

To Be Continued.........................