💋20💋

India Pov

I stopped crying and went to August house to get my son cz I had it with his lil family.

*1hour*

I arrived to his house 😒.

Knocked on the door and saw the door open by Chyna  . I'm so surprised she already home . Then she left giving me that dirty look . She really wanna get that ass beat again. Then August came to the door. "Wasssup , baby momma"August said all excited and shit. I rolled my eyes 😒. "Don't wassup baby mamma me , Just give me my son Plz "I asked him .

"I only spend 2days with him and now u wanna take him o hell nah , and plus wassup with u "August said . "August I don't have all day I need my son now Plz , or I'm coming in"I said with a serious face. "That's my son to u know , and come in but u not gonna hog James all to yourself t--" I cut him I pushed him to the side went into his house and grabbed my son ran out and locked my self in the car and drove off to my house and went to bed 💤💤.

*the next day*💔😔

I went over to RiRi house to tell her this situation that happened yesterday .

40mins I arrived at her house. (Me and James 's outfit in mm).

So I got out of my car and went to her door step.

*knocked on her door*

James was sleeping in my arms. Then RIRI opened the door . "Hey girl"she said hugging me . "Hey"I said while hugging her back. Then  I put James in his crib.

"So wats been going on with u?RiRi asked me while leaning over the table.

"Well u know I met with chyna the other day"I said. "Yea"RIRI responded.

"Ok so im there and R time was to meet there at like 10 something. And here she show up way past ten . And I'm like damn where she at. Then a few minutes later she arrived and she sat down at the table . We looked at each other for like 5mins and then she starts talking. She says so August said u wanted to meet up with me . I cut her off . And let me get to the point so I threw my drink at her cz she was lyin . And then I left so as I was walkin away she wanna say that she got pregnant by my baby daddy and shit"I said crying on the last part.

Then RIRI came around the table and hugged me . "Aw , don't cry india"she said while rubbing my arm. "Nah , it's not even f-ing funny like I got pregnant with this man and had his son , he say that he love me and shit . Then he go get my ex bestfriend pregnant, like I don't deserve that shit"I said while crying so hard.

"U really don't deserve this , but like ur better than this Ik u , ur like my sister, I love u so much , since Ik August I feel like I should talk to him , and I will always stand by ur side, since he got a girl now I feel like if u wanna get a guy now ur gonna have to wait , and ik he see u miserable sitting at home crying for him , I will talk to him , Cz no one hurts the ppl I love"RiRi said kissing my forehead.

"Aw thx I love u too , it just hurts so bad"I said sobbing 😢.

"Ik it hurts"she said holding me.

"Can we go out"I said sobbing.

She looked at me and laughed"yea we can".

August Pov 😏

It was time to turn up so I went out . It was like 6:30pm . So I went out since chyna went to her moms house.

To Be Continued................