Me Day

India Pov

* Lunch Time *

So I sat at the table with RiRi and her boyfriend chris. Chyna sat at our table but up front , I feel like she's distant a lil ever since the party . "What's wrong with Chy , she been distant lately "RiRi."idk ". August came over to our table . Then it got quite. August "what was that at P.E , u can't talk now? I didn't want to be a bitch at that point but I'm letting that shit out.

"so what was that this , morning u came to pick me up then u grabbed my ass , then when we get to school then I leave the car then u let Lisa kiss up on u ,I thought u and her broke up "India . August " Me and Lisa did break up , pulse me and u not even dating , and I'm sorry for that , ma".India "well , I'm not tryna get hurt with this triangle yall forming ". So then the bell ranged , it was time to go home so I asked Rihanna for a ride home .

*I arrived at my house *

"Hey mom ". I said ."Hey , honey , so who was that boy touching on ur ass?" "Oh shit I knew it , Ik she was peeking through the window or something ". nobody was touching my ass ? I said . Then I went upstairs. I checked my phone and it was blowed up with text messages from August.

* Text messages from August *

Auggie😍: Hey I'm sorry for today.

Auggie 😍:Plz can we talk , if u wanna meet up , meet me at , The movies.

Auggie 😍:Text me back ma , plz.

I felt bad so I told him to come over to my house.Cz my mom would not take me anywhere or even lend me her car . And him picking me up would waist gas.1hour later.

August Pov

*Arrived at India's house *

So when India hit me up saying come over I was so happy 😉. When I got there , I knocked on the door . India's mom opened the door . "Who the hell r u , and what do u want". I wondered to myself Y did India invite me when her mom is home." Hey , India's mom I'm here to see India "I said."India , India ,u have guest that u never told me about !".

India Pov

"Mom , just go to work "I said . "I will , and I'm texting ur aunt to come over for 3 days cz , I have to go on a business trip , mk love u , keep my house clean". And then she left.

Why did my mom tell me this now , her ass always late on tellin me shit . "Come in , Aug "I said while hugging him . He smelled so damn good , with his white tank top , black sweat pants , and white Nike air forces , with a matching bucket hat .

He was so fine😍. Damn I'm in ❤️❤️😍.But I'm so surprised he didn't slap my ass , 😩😫 maybe he was really mad. I looked fine with my outfit, August " Hey , ma , look I'm sorry , with me and Lisa " while he was sitting on the couch next to me . India " I'm not mad , no more I felt like I was being this over protective girl , and I'm not even ur girlfriend ". August was so surprised. So it got quite for a moment. August " Well I text u later , I got to pick up my sis from the airport , k". I was so fucking mad when he had to leave . I walked him to the door .Then we looked at each other dead into each other's eyes , Then he leaned in for a kiss.

Omg I kissed his soft lips 😍😻💖💋 , for a long time , while he was grabbing my ass 🍑.

The next day ,

August Pov

Me : Mk ,😘.

*End of Text Convo *

India Pov

So today I just threw anything on that matched tho lol 😂 , so I did my hygiene thing , brush my teeth. Put on my outfit (outfit in mm). Headed downstairs .

My aunt still wasn't here and it felt good to be home alone in my mansion. Then someone knock on the door , I thought it was my aunt , but It was August. "Hey , baby 😍"I said . "Aye , ma 😘"August. Me and August kissed and it turned out to be a make session. Then I broke the kiss , cz it was time for school . India "we gotta go ". On my way out of the house I locked the door , then August smacked my ass 😍🍑. "Ouch , August "I said playfully pushing his shoulder then he laughed .Then we headed to school , in the car I had to take a picture with August.

#WeLookCute😍😘💦❤️💋.

August Pov

*We arrived at school*.

Ok , so me and India decided to hold hands , but she was on her phone on Instagram . So I took her phone , playing with her holding it in the air cz I knew she couldn't get it . "Give me my phone, plz " while she touched me ass we playfully played in the hallways." Don't touch my ass , ma 😗😙😘". "So u could touch my ass all day but , I can't touch yours? "U got that right "I said , while I smacked her ass. So me and her kissed before we went to our classes.

India Pov

I had P.E first again with RiRi , Chyna wasn't here😖😩😫. But we had to run laps with the boys and to say , seeing August run shirtless got me like 😏👅💦🔥❤️. Like damn that six pack looked so good 👅💦🔥. So we had to pick a partner to run with . I picked ......................August .

Me and August were like playing around.

RiRi"goals, I'm just waiting for graduation, I'm getting me a new car ". I didn't really know if I'm getting a new car cz my mom was always saying " no , ur too young u will have to get a job ". So she act like I don't have a career. Oh yah I actually model. So P.E was over , it was lunch time a lot of stuff happened .So I didn't really eat the school lunch , It was like I had 7 11 in my backpack, with all this candy , one big hot fries bag , and powerade . Lisa " so u got a boyfriend now ? India" Me and August , R not dating were just friends ". Lisa " lies , but anyways he still mine at the end of the day".RiRi" Bitch , get the fuck away from r table with that non - sense ".

*Arrived at my House *

So August didn't just drop me off he came in . August and I started to make out on the couch.Then we went upstairs in my room .

I think u know wat happened 😏😩😲😑😦😐.

To Be Continued....