Getting Back On Track

India pov 👑

9months later

Let me catch yall up , ok me and August R not dating any more but he wants to be there for the baby. And I'm having a boy. I'm so surprised August wants to be there for his son. I no longer live with my mom because she kicked me out for being pregnant. So now I live in apartment by myself. August comes over every now and then tho.

*A knock on the door*

"Who is it"I asked before opening the door.

"It's the cops"August said playin around. 

I opened the door  , and hugged him before he walked in. 

" so u here by yo self "he said.

"Yea , y"I responded.

"Can we do something tonight, Plz I want u back"he said wrapping his hands around my waist. " you only want me back because I'm having ur baby that's all and plus I'm do in a couple of days ".

"That's not true , I want u back for real even if u weren't pregnant I would still want you back , and if u don't believe me then let me show u tonight while we go out to dinner".

"Mk , well let's get ready now because I wanna come back and sleep or do something since ima be home alone "I said. " well I was hopin we can chill after dinner at ur place together "he implied.

I really didn't know if that was gonna be a good idea because I'm not tryna wake up with twins , lol but nah fr.

"Ig u can come back after Cz I will be alone"I responded . So I got ready . I put on a black turtle neck dress , black loubontins red bottom high heels, my hair in a messy cute bun. Even tho I was do in a few days , my bump looked really small . But I was glad it was small cz it made me look less fat. 😂😂😂.

August went back to his place to get dress. I hope he does not dress casual, because I'm wearing a hip hop look not to classy but classy in a way . So I waddled downstairs. And waited for August.

*45mins later*

Beep 📣

Beep📣

I looked out my window in my room , It was him . I wonder what the hell took him so long. I waddled myself over to the car .

"Damn what the hell took u so long"I said . "I had to pick an outfit and I didn't want to wear a casual look "he responded. He really wasn't wearing casual clothes he had on some long camo pants , black shirt, tims , SnapBack and silver diamond earrings.

Ik what u thinkin we ghetto but I hate wearin extra classy clothes . When I go out it has to be a hip hop classy look not to proper . We arrived at Olive Garden. He came around and opened my door . We walked to the entrance. Then I took a pic .

#MyBabyDaddyTakinMeOut❤️. I never forgot wat a camera freak I am 📷😍. "How many ?the waiter asked. "Two"August responded.

August pov 💭

Let me catch yall up on me I'm a millionaire now . I play basketball. I want to throw india a beautiful baby shower for our new baby boy 👪 that's coming into this world 🌏. I love india with all my ❤️. Now that we're out of high school and livin life . I don't have that high school mind no more. I'm a grown man not a lil playa no more Ik what I want and I want india👑.
The waiter brought us to our table .

We sat down. "So can I start u guys off with anything to drink "the waiter said lookin at me while winking at me. I grabbed India's hand from across the table. "My girlfriend and I would like a glass of water Plz"I responded.

India Pov 👑

The waiter looked at me and rolled her eyes. I didn't do anything so she wouldn't spit or do anything to my food cz I was pregnant. And I would be hella crazy in Olive Garden to find spit in my food . So I just smiled weakly at her . I was kinda happy that August didn't flirt back but maybe that was just because I was around.

"I'll be right over with ur drinks"the waiter rolled her eyes again . But I didn't care I just looked on my phone 📱. But then August took it away from me . "What the hell is wrong with chu August "I said mad as hell. "We need to talk about things"he responded. "We already did , we said what we wanted to drink , we holded hands that was a connection , and we r talkin now , so gimme back my damn phone "I said tryna reach over the table. "Woah , woah , woah careful watch ur stomach "he said caring.

He put my phone in front of me on the table. "Ok , look I do love u ❤️❤️, even tho u think I don't but I do , I'm doing this baby shower for u I'm not tellin u when but it coming, Ik I told u and all but ima surprise u "he said holding my hand.

"I know u love me and I love u to but , but make sure the baby shower is sometime this week because I'm do in a couple of days"I said to him calmly. "I'm surprised u didn't slap her"August said . "And I'm surprised u didn't flirt back "I said rolling my eyes playfully. He just leaned back in his seat and smirked at me . "Boy what chu smilin at , I mean Ik u see all this gud , gud ova here"I said to him .

"Girl please"he responded shoeing me off like a fly playfully. Then we laughed.

Then the waiter came over to the table with our drinks. This time she had her hair down and shit , her skirt lifted , her blouse unbutton with her boob line showing . I'm just smh😂, cz she want to get laid, aka her thirsty 💦ass. But I'm just waitin to see 👀wat August has to say to her when she flirts. "Here u guys go, um any appetizers"she said lookin only at August and licking her lips. This girl better act like she see 👀 me. "Um I have a girlfriend"August said. "Um where"she responded. I'm so close to punchin 👊 this bitch in the face👱."lil girl instead of tryin to make these boys notice u , I suggest u notice me , before u get these hands"I said calmly and I smiled😊. Lol 😂 my evil 😈 ass. She looked at me like I was crazy. So I took a pic with her crazy lookin face . And I put #IWillSlapThisHoe👋 and posted it on Instagram.

Then she asked"look , what would u and ur girlfriend like to eat?she asked rolling her eyes. I answered her first because August was to busy laughing😂. "I will like the pin a pasta with beef and shredded cheese on top with a side of bread, Plz"I said while I smiled. "And for u sir?". "I would like the steak with mash potatoes and a side of fries"August said. Then she wrote everything down and then went to go make the food. "Ur crazy as hell🔥"he said while laughing. Well we were both dying💀.

To Be Continued.....................