Chyna

India pov 😡

"Act cool India, act cool"I said to out loud . "Shit she gone blow"August said. "Look ik u wanted to do something nice for me and shit or wat ever u wanted to do for me , but wat is she doing here?" I said crossing my arms while looking at August.

"Look me and her R .............me and her .........wat I was trying to say me and her R friends "August said . "Mhmm, let me get to this party ". I went to go find RiRi to tell her the news. "Hey girl "she said all excited and shit , but she was my girl . "Hey , what the hell is chyna doing here ? I said . "Oh , I was gonna tell u , August and her started dating since yesterday but I found out today on Instagram "RiRi told me . My blood was steaming hot 😡. But I didn't let that stress me out cz there was this boy eyein me . But then I got back to this drama . I went to August. All pregnant and hella mad and shit . "Can I talk to u for a min " I said while pullin August to the side. "Yea wasssup "he replied.

"Ok look that lil hoe standin ova there ain't yo friend, she yo lil bitch "I said gettin loud. "Chill out u actin to much "he said gettin loud also . Everyone was looking at us and shit . "Look I'm not gone do this , Ima leave , and take the gifts, so thx for the party"I said while grabbing RiRi's arm to take me to her house Cz I didn't wanna be alone . 😢😭😨. (I'm gonna skip all the way to the next day).

*The Next day 🚨🚑*

I was talkin to RiRi and my water just broke. 😭😒💦. I was rushed to the hospital by the ambulance🚑. I was yellin in the hospital room. Rihanna couldn't come in the room . But she did call August.

RiRi Pov

I feel bad for my bestfriend because August wasn't picking up his phone and I left a lot of voicemails. Then he called me .

Me-"August hurry up get to the hospital ur baby momma havin ur baby "I said yellin in the phone.

"Oh shit I'm on my way"

*Phone convo over *

August pov

Even tho me and india have R ups and downs I still love her no matter what. So I rushed to the hospital.

.I arrived there.

I rushed to hospital desk . "I'm here for india Jackson , she's having my son "I said .

"Yes she's in room 202"the nurse said.

I watched my son be born 😢👪💋. It was the best moment of my life. I even cried . 1hour later. We named R son James Jackson. .........

To Be Continued...........

I'm sorry this chapter is short .