25

1yr later

India Pov 👑

It's the week of James's birthday but let me catch yall up. Me and Jordan R dating but like he's on the no I don't want to be with u type of shit. Miss Nikki baby moved to New York with fizz. Me and chyna R done with the beef .

I mean we still see each other at parties and stuff like . Me and August R like on good terms . We r only on good terms because of our son. August got even more famous over the few internet. And I got a lot of followers on Instagram. And just to be specific on James's birthday day it's like in two days "aka"it's on a Friday. (It's Tuesday  in the book). And August and chyna R not together but they do have a kid together still.😭.

But August is going to do a DNA test to make sure. When they get the results I hope that's not his kid . 😒 . And I don't live in a apartment building no more I live in a nice house.

So let me start yall off on my day.💞

So I got out of bed and saw James awake in my bed playin with his fingers. I looked at him and smiled. Ppl say he is really short to be a 1yr old .💯💯💯💯. It was true tho . And James can't even walk yet he only can stand for like 15 seconds and fall to the ground.

Before I got out of bed I called August.

*phone convo*

💋Auggie♥️-hey Wasssup baby mama.

Me - hey , baby daddy.

💋Auggie♥️-so like u free or something.

Me- well yah , ur son is . And I was wondering if we could go out . Not like a date so don't get any ideas. But like a family thing.

💋Auggie♥️-Ye , and I was wondering if me and you could like catch up tonight.

Me- don't get any ideas August , Cz u know we just friends for R son.

💋Auggie♥️-yea*laughs*ik damn chill *laughs again*well I got to go I'll see at 2(pm).

Me-*laughs*ok I'll be there in a sec.

*phone convo ended*

"Ma , ma"James said getting on my back .

"Hey , James R u ready to see daddy? I said picking him up.

"Ya*giggles*"while he blushin.

Lol my son is cute asf , 😂😂.

So I went to go take a shower so I can go get breakfast for his son .

I brushed my teeth , and got out the shower.

And put on my outfit.(outfit in mm💕).

And then took James a bath. 🛀 .

Then put his outfit on.(outfit in mm💕).

And we headed to IHOP 🍼☕️.

August Pov 👟

So I woke up and took a shower and brushed my teeth and put on my outfit.

I put on my plaid short sleeve shirt , my dark blue jeans , my spares and SnapBack hat on . And headed out .

RiRi pov ✌️

Me and india R still friends but not the best of friends . We grew apart ever since I moved away to California. I had to leave so I could move away from all the drama . Now that I have a daughter I don't need her around that type of mess so I left. Ever since I left , india never called me or texted . 😭 .Ig if she finna do her then ig Ima do me .👌✌️.

India Pov 🙊

So I got to IHOP . I got out of the car and got James out the car and holed him on the side.

And I was getting IHOP for me , James and I'll get somethin for August, ig 😂.

"Hey welcome to IHOP , how can I help u"the cashier asked me.

"Um hey can I have 2 pancakes with sausage and and eggs. And another one . And ---"James cut me off . "Ma ma , dat one"James asked.

"Aw he so cute"the cashier said.

"Thx , and can I have the the mini Mickey Mouse pancakes, Plz"I said.

"Ya , how many do want tho , cz like the 4 pieces is like 3.45 "cashier.

"Yea , I'll take that one"I said .

"Ok , what's ur name".

"India"I responded.

"Ok it's 10.45$"cashier. I gave her my card and she gave me my food and then I left.

We were Meeting up at the park.

So I arrived at the park and saw some girl all hogged up on August like tf . Know wat I shouldn't be jealous I mean I don't have feelings for him. So let me just go ova there with my son act like everything is ok.

And I brung his ass food . Shame on me.

Lol.😂. I should take that shit to the homeless.

So I got out of the car with James and walked over to him and his botched ass bitch . She really do look like them girls from botched.

"Hey , guys"I said givin August a side hug and waved at the girl . She looked at me like I was finna hug . Ummmm........bitch no TF. U should be thankful that I even said hi to ur ass.

"Hey ma , what took u so long"he hugged me back and took his son .

"Da , da"he said to August while playin with his face.

"I'm destiny , and I'm guessin yall datin"she said .

"Me and him , *laughs* 😂😂,nah . I mean we have a kid together but that's all. I broke up with him"i said sipping my soda .

"Wow , u shady asf,*laughs*😂"he said .

"Well This is india my baby mama.
so I need to have like a moment with my son and her Plz , I'll text u later"he said hugging her before she left.

"O.........k......"she said lookin at me and leavin.

U can already tell she was feelin a lil salty . Smh .

So me and August and James we all ate our food and then we Went to go play with James on the basketball court . Then he had the basketball in his hand and he looked at me . It was so cute . So I had to take a picture. (Him in mm).

#IStartedBallinWhenIWasYoung

Then I posted it on Instagram.

Then me and August started to talk.

"So what's been going on with u and James lately"August asked.

"Well u know , me and James R good . And Jordan try's to make James call him dad an--"August cut me off.

"Tf , u better check him"August.

"Ik but , like its the same with chyna she wants a 2nd kid so bad. Ik R baby is cute and all but like ppl need to be makin there own kids"I said.

"True , but speakin of chyna I feel like , I'm sorry about the pregnancy--"I cut him off.

"That's like something I have to live with . What if that's ur kid , like I don't know what I would do"I started to tear up a lil 😢. Then I put my head up and fanned my eyes so the tear wouldn't fall.

"I'm sorry , ma"August said rappin his hands around my waist huggin me.

To Be Continued.........................