*1week later*

India Pov

My prince ( James ) was a week old. August had James for the weekend😒. And I had to go meet up with chyna ass to check her ass 👌🏼✨ . I checked the time and it was 11pm , we are suppose to meet a 1pm.

August Pov

James kept crying and chyna got mad."WTF IS YO PROBLEM?"I said while holding James rocking him tryna make him fall asleep.

"James keeps crying and I cant sleep "chyna . "Ok we'll get tf up then and help me , fuck yo sleep" I said frustrated while rocking James . "The hell , u needa calm down talking down on me like that "she said in my ear . "Why u in my ear rn "I said. "Cz u in mine nigga tf"she said . "Chyna I'm not gone argue with u , just get ready to settle things with India "I said . She just shooed me off like a fly and went to go take a shower.

India Pov 😏🍷💦

So I was dressed . Not dressed up tho . my (outfit in mm) lil prince was at his dad's house 😥. I miss him(James) already . It was 10:30. I got in my car and headed to Applebee's 💞. My favorite place.

*10mins later*

I arrived at Applebee's got a table and sat down . "Can I get u anything to drink?" the waiter asked. "Yes can I get a orange juice with clear wine in it , Plz". She wrote it down . "Yes just give me a couple of minutes "she said . I nodded. I waited for chyna bitch ass😒. I hate that hoe , she fake and ima tell her that and let her know wassup , or she gone get that drink thrown in her face again , this time ima act right and not let her get the best of me (lie😂) if she even call me a bitch ima slap her or if she something rude about my son we finna fight.

*30mins*

Chyna arrives 😏. And it's 10:57am . I should've been left her ass lonely by herself . As soon as she got there she Sat there at the table . We looked at each other and sat there for like *10mins*with no words. "Anyways look so wats up"I just had to talk. "Nun I'm just chillin , did u just put ur hair because u might hit me"chyna . "To be honest I really didn't come here to fight I came here to talk and ask questions, but if I do have to fight then I will , just lettin u know that right now"I said serious asf. "Anyways, well August told me today u wanted to meet ---" I cut her off. "Um hold up I did not want to meet up with u , he said he wanted us to squash this beef we got going on"I said.

"Well I don't think there's nothing going on , I'm not talking about u , I'm not takin yo fami--"I cut her off again. "Um u might not be talkin about me but u damn shore is tryna claim that James is ur child on the media "I said sipping my drink. "Y u gotta lie"chyna. "Who u callin a lier , ur the one that's lying and shit not claiming wat chu did , like own up to yo shit "I said yellin cz she really pissin me off.

"Look I'm not lying about nothing sbecause , u actin so freaking extra ri--"I cut her off because she was clappin all in my face and shit so I was walkin away . I throw my dunk at her , She pulls her hair back to where she was holdin it like It was in a ponytail and she couldn't open her eyes. "That's y yo man slept wit me and got me pregnant"she yelled while whipping her eyes , and then opened them while smirkin. As soon as I heard pregnant I turned around put my purse on the empty table next to me and tied my hair up tight and went back over to the table. "Wat did u say"I said actin like I didn't hear her. "I said, that's y yo man got me pregnant "she said puttin her hair in a bun. I went around to the table on her side and slapped her and holded her hair while punching her . She punches me and we fall to the ground fighting and punching on the floor . U think I care about this bitch . Hell nah she fake asf . Then everyone was looking at us and then ppl pulled us off each other. I grabbed my bag and then left. I was gonna leave but she just had that to hurt me and I'm so done with August and chyna like fuck them like fr . I started crying when I got in my car cz that hurts having to be told that in public . I punched my steering wheel hard to the point my knuckles hurt.

To be Continued...............

Do u Guys really think chynas pregnant?😳

They fought.😳