What A Miracle

{The Next Dat💛🌼🌞}12:15}

Mia Pov 😡

So I woke up to go to Nikki and India's room. But india wasn't there. 🚪*knock*knock*knock*.

"Who is it"Nikki said. "It's Mia".
She opened the door. "Oh , hey"she said . "What's going on with india , she's been actin weird lately, like she's hiding something"I asked sitting on the bed. "Um......look u can't tell anyone......I mean I wanted her to tell August to, but she didn't"Nikki said closin the door. "Ok what's going on"I asked concerned . "Look , someone was at August's house the other night, and his name was jordan, he beat on india, now she has brusies all over her stomach and her back"Nikki said with a sad face.

"WTF , SOMEONE PUT THERE HANDS ON MY COUSIN"I said mad as hell. "Look , mia quite we don't need the world to know"Nikki said calmly. "I'm just so fuckin mad "I said. "Ik I am to but don't tell August this Plz"Nikki said with a serious face. "Ok..."I said leavin the room.

I can't believe someone put there hands on my cousin. I she said not to tell August but fuck that , shit he has to know. "Hey , Mia"india said all excited and shit. I didn't answer her I just pulled her into my room.
Miracle wasn't there. "Damn Mia u tryna break my arm"india said.
"R u hiding anything from me"I asked her.

"No why wouldn't I tell  u everything"she lied. "Cz..........................let me see ur stomach?"I asked . "Y"she asked scared and shit. "Because I already know , that u got beaten up didn't u tell me"I said. "FUCK , I'm gonna hurt nikki"she said tryna leave but I held her back"ur not gonna hurt nobody, listen to me y didn't u tell me"I asked.

"Cz I didn't wanna worry u , I'm sorry and Plz don't tell anyone"she said Huggin me. "I won't , I have to go to work so I'll see"I said mad as shit on the inside.

~💕arrived at work💕~

August Pov 😳

So I was at Mia's studio watching the kids dance and shit cz she was a lil late. But it was her first class , her first class was over so went to the front desk where tyga was. Then Mia finally showed up. "Hey,guys"mia said huggin us . "Oh hey ma"tyga said. "Hey wasssup Mia"i said. She looked mad. "What's wrong Mia u look heated "I said. "Did u know ur girl is down here"Mia asked me.

"She's down here, well Ima go see her shittdd"I said grabbin my keys and heading out. "She has some new tattoos on her body , she's the hotel that u stayin at room 220"mia said .

New tattoos, y didn't india tell me she new tattoos.

-arrived at hotel-

India Pov 😩

"Did u really have to tell her"I said mad asf at nikki. "I had no choice that's u cousin"Nikki yelled back. "I didn't wanna tell her because I was afraid of wat she would do"I yelled . "Girl , ppl r afraid for u , I mean look at ur skin , I'm out"Nikki said slammin the door behind her. I sighed and just looked at my stomach with my bruises. Then I looked in the mirror. As soon I looked up in the mirror I saw August. My eyes got wide . I quickly covered my stomach and turned around facing him .

"Hey , baby I missed u"he said comin over to me kissin me slowly. I tried to back out cz I needed to talk to him about what happened , but I let in the . Cz I really missed him. He picked me up and it lead to the bed. He unzipped my jacket. I tried to stop him but it was to late . "Wtf is this shit"he said lookin at my stomach. "August calm down Plz"I said grabbin his arm . "WHO THE FUCK CAME TO THE HOUSE THE OTHER NIGHT"he yell at me. "Baby Plz , calm down s--"he cut me off.

"INDIA ANWSER THE FUCKIN QUESTION"he yelled . "OK IT WAS JORDAN, HE BEAT ON ME , I DIDNT TELL BECAUSE I WANTED U TO BE HAPPY FOR BASKETBALL SEASON"I said crying and yelling. He looked at me and left. I sat on the ground crying.

*********

August Pov 😡

I was hella mad . At y she didn't tell me . Like I just wanted to kill the nigga because he put his hands on her. I called up fizz. He answered on the last ring.

*Phone convo*

Fizz-hey Wasssup man".

Me-DONT WASSSUP ME NIGGA , I TOLD U TO TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED THE NIGHT U WENT TO MY HOUSE TO GET INDIA, NOW I SEE HER ALL BEATEN UP , WTF IS THAT I THOUGHT WE WAS SUPPOSE TO HOMIES, I BET IF SHE WOULD IF DIED U WOULDN'T HAVE TOLD ME"I yelled throw the phone.

Fizz-let me exp--"I cut him off by hangin up on his ass.

*Phone convo ended*

I went to the little bar , cz I needed to drink this off fast. I took about 12 shots of tequila. A nigga was drunk as MF.

India Pov 😔😩😭

I just sat there and cried ik it was gonna hurt him he's probably drunk right now because of me. 😭.

I hated myself like g-shit💯💯.

I sat there for like 20mins until nikki came into the room.

"Omg , India R u ok"she came to me tryna hold me. "Get Tf away from me , now that u messed up everything"I said pushin her. "I had to tell ur cousin"she said pushin me back. "No u didn't I could have told her myself"I pushed her back. Then we started fighting. Then chris came in the room breaking us up. "Guys stop"he said . Nikki looked at me and then left. I sat on the bed thinkin of shit. Chris sat next to me huggin me.

Miracle Pov 💎

I was hella bored I had to go to the mini bar they had in the lounge. {outfit in mm💞}. I saw my ex boyfriend August 😒. But the reason we broke up was because supposing  , I was a distraction to his basketball career. I went to go sit next to him. I can tell he was drunk. "Hey August do u remember me ur ex"I said taking his shot of tequila. "Um , nah but u do look sexy"he leaning in for a kiss.

I kissed back . And I got my phone out. #MyExWantMeBack , I posted it on Instagram.

To Be Continued.........................