Part 2

India Pov

I really didn't wanna be late for class ,but I had to for this stupid scheduled . So I got a warning because I was new to the school "ig" , so I walked calmy and slowly to class . My class was in building 2 , so I ran so fast , my teacher was ms. Foster . I said to my self "shit , now errbody gone be staring at me ". But I'm use to the staring but sometimes ppl be staring to hard. Lol 😅.

August Pov

So we weren't late to class but someone was when we heard a knock on the classroom door. Ms.foster"August open the door plz". August nodded. August opened the door , But he didn't say anything he looked at her up and down blocking the door way . "Is there something u see that u like"India said . August "there sure is" while he was licking his lips .It was so sexy to 😍.

Ms.Foster"move , and let her in ". August moved and was looking at her ass as she was walking away."U must be India"ms.foster said."the one and only "India took a seat next to Rihanna and Chyna. Five classes later it was time for lunch but , we came to lunch to late tho cz we had gym(P.E).

India Pov

Well I bump into the cutest guy by my classroom door.#Late I posted it on Instagram. I took a pic with my girls rih , chy .

#IThoughtIWasAloneHere and posted it. "Hey pretty girl"August. I don't know if he was talking to me. Lol😅😂. August came around to my side of the table. And sat next to me ."Hey ma , how y'all know each other "he said while licking his lips . "rih and chy? We use to go to the same school"I stated ". "oh , ain't u that fine ass girl on Instagram " he smiled. "Awww y'all so cute "rih and Chy said .

We all laughed , expect August "Y yall laughin we can't look cute?". Rih rolled her eyes playfully "Anyways y don't u invite India to ur party Saturday night." " India do u want to come to my party?"he asked me . India didn't really wanna go because she knows what happens at those teen parties,
drinking,
crazyness and don't for get smashing.

India snapped out of her thoughts "ummmm..---Chyna cut me off " it's going to be fun , plz come for us ".

India looked at them with in unsure look . Chyna". Plz , plz , plz ,plz"chyna whined . I knew I had temptation friends. India continued " ok , but I need a ride". August " I'll pick u--" India cut him off  " Chyna can give me a ride ". August said "ok " with a confusing look on his face.

August Pov

Ok I don't know y India won't let me give her a ride .

To Be Continued.......