.No Words.

August Pov 😤(The Next Day☀️).

I hate my life so , so , so much . Y do I keep hurtin her like DAMN I punched the wall 👊🔥💥😡.

I'm so tired of hurting her. Now she might be with another nigga . I hate this so much 😠😡😤. I hit the wall non-stop , then I saw my knuckles get red , and started hurting like crazy. I love this girl and she loves me and I hurt a loyal person, india has been so good to me , and I cheated on her with my ex that just wants me back , but Miracle is a distraction, but India is not like that India knows when it's work time , but Miracle think work is a game. "Bro look at him he looks broke down"tyga said talkin to chris and lookin at me along wit chris. "Bro can u stop breaking yo hands , cz we have a game next week , Friday"chris said. "NAH MAN I FUCKED UP MY RELATIONSHIP WITH INDIA"I yelled . "Bro let me talk to u"tyga said . "Ok Plz"I started to cry😢. "Aug , u needa get yo shit fix , and talk to india like a man , cz If u really love and care about india u would keep callin her non-stop , fly down to see her and ur son , instead of cryin here on the floor , cz she needs to see that u really care about her , by runnin after her , and beggin for her back"tyga said . "Yea man he's right I think ur lil family matters"chris added.

"Here"tyga said givin me an ice pack for my knuckles. I sat there on the floor in tears😢😩😭.

India Pov 😔

I sat in my room crying hard in my pillow 😭. I love everyone so hard but they treat me like I'm nothing. Mia's words were still hunting me. Ik I was wrong but like I've been hurt so much 😭. I think I'm done with these fake ppl. It's time to do me. I care , love , give my everything, for ppl but never get it back . Then my phone rung.

It was in unknown number. I picked it up Sobbin 😢.

Hello"I said sobbin and shit.

"India Plz can we talk Plz"I heard August's voice.

I sighed "yea".

"Thank u".

*Phone convo ended*

I was still crying, but I had to get up to get dress to meet up with this fake ass nigga. I really didn't wanna go meet up wit him , but let me see what he has to say. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. And then I put on my black shirt , my black pants , and my black sneakers. And I did my hair and added a lil bit of makeup.

(Outfit in mm💖). Then I hoped in my Benz and drove off to my grandmas to pick up James .

*Arrived at grandmas💕*

I knocked on the door.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Then Mia opened and rolled her eyes. "I mean if u have a problem just say it like damn , rollin ur eyes ain't gone do shit"I said. "Girl I don't have a problem with u , my eyes R my eyes , if u feel some type of way that UR nigga cheatin on u wit some bitch and now u have a baby that was a mistake"she said lookin at me. "Bitch I'm done , Cz I didn't ask u for shit for my baby , and keep my sons name out of ur mouth, I didn't ask u for shit"I said yellin in her face. She slapped me . I put my hair up and punched the shit out of her. "Bitch d--"she got cut off from my punches . I kept punchin her. "GET TF OFF ME BITCH"Mia said punchin me back.

I tripped over the couch still bangin her. I fell on the floor I brung Mia to the floor with me.

"WHAT THE HELL"Trey and Asia said gettin us off each other. We got off each other. "What the hell is wrong wit yall"Trey said . I just got James and left slammin the door behind me. I'm so sick of this shit . I sat in my car crying, James was in his car seat playin wit his toy. Trey came outside. He got in my car. "India, what's goin on"Trey asked.

"IDGAF, AND I DONT KNOW SHE BEIN BITCHY"I said sobbin.
"Look I'm just sayin this is not ur fault , but like i--"I cut him off. "Tre GTFO of my car"I said cryin and yellin at Tre. Trey looked at me and got out my car. I drove to my condo .

**********

"I HATE MY LIFE"i through my glass cups on the floor. All my glass plates , the table cloth, all of the stuff in my house was a mess . James kept crying he was trying to crawl to me but I picked him up and went upstairs holdin him against my chest cz I didn't want him to get cut . I rocked him to sleep then put him in his crib .

Then I went to go take a shower 🚿. Then went back downstairs. My phone ranged non-stop it was August. "SHIT"I yelled I forgot I was suppose to meet up with him. So I picked it up.

{📞Phone convo 📞}

😭August😡-So u just gonna not show up?

Me-I'm sorry but I'm not in mood right now so go find Yo bitch miracle to talk to.

I hung up on his ass.

August pov 😩

I just went back to my hotel room and smashed Miracle twice . I fucked up bad. I sat on the lil couch in front of my bed . Rubbin my hands threw my hair ."Bae , can u pass me my pants and give me some money"she said puttin on her shirt. "Here , and U can go to this thing called a bank and get ur own money 💵, I'm not ur fuckin bank account, and plus here's a dollar to go buy Wendy's or wat eva u like to eat"I said sittin back down. "So u finally got wat u wanted , a piece of me?"she said gettin in front of the T.V. "Um..pretty much"I responded leanin back on the couch lookin at her smirkin. "I'm not no lil hoe , but u just some fuck nigga , I fuckin hate u"she said grabbin her stuff and leavin . "Love u to"I said laughin. Then tyga walked in. "What the hell"he said closin the door.

"Yea she actin up , I had to throw that bitch out , I really am fucking up my life". "Hell yah with them hoes , plus did u talk to india"he asked sittin on the couch next to me.

**********

India Pov 🍼

James kept crying. "Omg James can u stop crying for me Plz"I said rocking him to sleep . But he kept crying. "Ugh"I whined . I really needed help but since my family betrayed me, I'm done with them. I really didn't know what was wrong with him . I rocked , fed , played with him , he still kept crying. I needed help fast. So I called....*sighed*..........Trey. He answered on the last ring.

{📞Phone convo📞}

💕Tre😊-hello?

Me-Tre it's me , india can u plz come over?".

💕Tre😊- Um.....let me GTFO yo line , Cz im busy.

Me-Tr--"I get cut off cz he hung up.

{📞Phone convo ended📞}

I threw my phone on the couch and rocked James . "James Plz can u stop crying"I said feeding him gram crackers. But he threw them. I wanted to cry myself 😭.

*****

"Thank god u came t--"I got cut off by Treys body , cz he wasn't wearin any shirt . "Look , wat do u want"he asked wit an attitude. "can u help Me wit James Plz"I said rockin James in my arms. He got in the house and saw the house a mess. He took James out of my arms . "What the hell"he said lookin around. "Ik , Ik I got mad and threw some things on the floor"I said bittin my bottom lip and closin the door. He looked at me, then put James in the crib cz he fell asleep. "Wow now he falls asleep"I said rollin my eyes. "Look , I'm out let me GTFO of ur house"Trey said leavin wit an attitude. "Trey wat did I do"I said grabbin his arm. "Oh now u forgot"he said slowly moving to the door . "Oh my god Trey I'm so sorry"I said. He walked to my couch sittin down. "Look I didn't mean to say GTFO of my car it was in moment , that's y I threw all my plates , and messed up my house I'm really sorry"I said lookin down.

He lifted my chin"it's good but like , I'm just on ur side and u made it seem like I was the enemy"he said then lickin his lips . I was dying in my throat , cz he was so sexy 😍😘😝😍. We looked at each other, but I looked away , then he got my chin and faced it towards him then he leaned in for a kiss..........😘.

To Be Continued...................

😳