Party Time

India Pov

Well when I got home , my mom was there waiting for me but she was mad as hell.

I tried to rush upstairs, but she called me down."India......where have u been".

At Chyna's house."R those girls from ur old school? "Yea " I responded."um...mom can I go to a party, plz ? I whined ."first , when does this party end , and where is this party at?" "It's at this boys house named August , and the party will end at 9". " yea u can go ". I was so happy that she let me go , I thought she was gonna say no because she was mad , as hell . So I showered , brushed my teeth, and put on my outfit. (Outfit in mm)

August Pov

So the was party set , I'm dress for the party and pulse its at my mansion . But ima hide some of most expensive stuff in my room , them Ima lock it up Then I get a text from Chyna

*Text convo*

Chy 💥: Hey , can u pick up India for me plz ? Cz I can't , I have to run some errands.

Me : I would love to , should I tell her I'm coming?

Chy 💥 :NO ! she lives in Peach LN 3305.

*Text convo End*

India Pov

I looked in the mirror, and said "aye , look at my fine ass 😍, LoL😅".So I took a pic then posted it , #FlyForThisParty.Then my mom yelled "India someone here to pick u up".I yelled back " kk bye mom" I was walking out the door.
Then I saw....August outside of his car on his car hood waiting for me . "Shit , now I got to ride with him , my friends R so temptation "I said to myself.

August Pov

"Daammnnn "I said by the looks of my eyes , her booty print was poking out them black sweat pants. India spoke "where the hell is chyna?! I replied "she had to do some errands ".India just got in the car . I asked" I can't get a hug? India " No ". "Just like that , wow".I started the engine and we drove off.

India Pov

I can't date August if he just wants me for me ass , I mean have some respect, get to know me ,at least. The car ride was silent , well not for long Cz I had thoughts in my head about what would happen at this party.

When we got there I saw this Big ass mansion,I was like damn I was hiding this secret.Thats y I didn't want August to pick me up cz , I didn't want him to call me a"Rich girl" , But he was a rich boy. He didn't look like he had money he just looked like a normal kid. Ik yall think I'm so fucked up , but that moment while I was in the car I wanted to stop the car and kiss
him(make out).LoL😅.

August Pov

Well there was no talking in the car . So I decided to talk. "U good , ma?".

India respond " Yea , I'm just not having a good vibe from this party "."Well just stick by my side ". India nodded. August got out the car to go open India side and I put out my hand , and she took it.

India Pov

When August opened my side door , he was such a gentleman 😻💦😍.When I grabbed August hand , we headed into the house where the party was .when we got inside ppl looked at me up and down . Lisa"who the hell is this bitch rapped around u August ". Um who she calling a bitch"I said to myself .August"first of all , Lisa were over and pulse she's not a bitch". I started to move my hand off his arm and go find chy. "Ma , wait ,see Lisa u r a true hoe"Lisa"u weren't sayin that when u smashed me in yo car".august walked off. 6 hours after the party was over it was 5 in the morning . " shit ima be in trouble . Chyna"let me take u home". " no , let me crash at ur house my mom would kill me if I walked in the house hung over and at this time ".

To Be Continued......

This Love Thing❤️[Editing]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें