Mia away✈️

(The Next Day☀😔) 11:06pm (Sunday )

*Phone vibrates*5mims ago*

❤️My Hubbie😍-Good Morning My Queen 💕👑👸.

*Phone vibrates *11:11*

❤️My Hubbie😍-Hey baby text me back 😩.

*phone vibrates*11:26*

❤️My Hubbie😍-I have to go to practice, love u ❤️😘.

*Phone vibrates*12:30*

❤️My Hubbie😍-Hey Bae just came from practice ❤️.

*phone vibrates*12:40*

❤️My Hubbie😍-Wow so u ain't gone text yo man back. 😒

*Phone stops vibrating*4miss calls*

1hour later I woke up . Damn I was really tired . I stretched. And went to go get my phone out of the charger. I checked my phone and I missed 5 messages and 4 miss calls from August. "Dammit"I said to myself 😩. I called him back . He answered on the last ring.

*Phone convo*

Me-hey baby".

❤️My Hubbie😍-hey.....now u call me"he said threw the phone with an attitude.

Me-I'm sorry boo , I was sleeping , and what's ur problem?".

❤️My Hubbie😘-Nun , what was u doing last night?".

Me-James kept crying and he just wouldn't go to sleep so I had to feed him and shit , so wyd".

❤️My Hubbie😍-ig , and I'm chillin with the crew , hbu"he said with an attitude.

Me-look aug , Ik I didn't pick up the phone and shit but at least u can just cut ur attitude"I said walking in the bathroom.

He took a long pause and hung up.

*Phone convo ended*

I just rolled my eyes . And looked in the mirror"he's not gonna mess up my day"I said to the mirror and laughed 😂. I got ready cz I needed to head over to Mia's 💕. As I was in the shower my phone rung . I didn't answer cz I had a feeling it was August 😒.

Then my phone vibrates.

August pov 👌

I was mad at India for not texting me back . But maybe I shouldn't have be so rude to her . I miss india 😩. She was the person to keep my day going . And fill it up with laughter, and happiness. And I miss waking up to her face everyday 😭.

"Aye , bro , who was that on the phone u was talkin to earlier"tyga sippin a bottle of Hennessy. "My girl"I said changing my shirt.

"You was talkin to india like that"he asked. "Ik , I'm fucked up in the head for talking to her like I didn't have any since"I said adjusting my hat to the back.
"Yea , u r . India is a good girl , and I feel like u need to keep what's good for u , and not fuck it all up"tyga said slidin on his Nike slides. "Real talk , ima call her up tonight and apologize"I said .

"Anyways, u know India's cousin?"tyga asked . "Yea , wat about her?"I responded while putting on my socks . "Well u know a nigga , caught her body , and it was on point, and she seems nice"tyga said. I laughed"Nigga , u got me fucked up in the head , she acts just like india , there like drama queens 👑 . Never can walk away from shit". "Nigga , u creep , keep talking about india , and she gone beat dat ass"tyga said laughin. Then I laughed. Then we left the room to go downstairs to go eat some breakfast.

India Pov 💕

So I got out of the shower to see who was texting me . And James was crying because he couldn't get in the bathroom. So I got out and let him in . "Ma , ma"James whinnying for me to pick him up . I picked him up and standed him on the counter where the sink was . And then I checked my phone to see who called . It was Nikki. She texted me.