Good To See U Again

*Then next morning *

India Pov 👑

So I decided to do the talk with chyna 😒. But she better not say anything slick . Cz ima slick her mouth up. Aug was no where to be found 😩. I went to go look in James's room , and my son was nowhere to be found either . I panicked. Then I feel like , since August is not here then he probably took James.

August Pov 💭😳

"Ok , ima leave"I said .

"Noooooo.....stay .....Plz , I gave u all of me"Val said .

"Look , I can't , I have india back home and plus she probably awake right now , look ok , ik u gave me all of u"i said. Look I slept with Val , and now I gotta go home. 😩 . Shit , I always hurt india , Fuck.

India Pov 💯😒💯

So I went downstairs to watch tv in the living room.

Then August came 😒. "Hey , Bae "he said coming to sit next to me and put his arm around me . He smelled like fish and a bitches perfume.😳.

"Wtf......why u smell like a bitches perfume , and where wtf is my son"I said gettin loud.

"Calm down , and first of all , RiRi's mom wanted to spend some time with him , and I don't smell like anything"he said lookin at me . "

"No , smell ur shirt , where did u go , cz ik when boys go out to stores and shit , ik damn well , when they smell like that , then u were probably smashin bitches"I said standing up . "I went to the store where they sell fish , and I hugged my friend her perfume was really strong"he said.

"Nigga , u smell like a nasty fish , don't give me that lie , u smell like a girls stink private part"I said walkin upstairs cryin. He grabbed my arm. " get , tf off me"I said movin his arm and hitting him and crying.

I ran fast to James's room. "Open , the door india Plz"August said , while he was bangin on the door a little hard and a little soft. "No , u hurt me to much , just tell me what u did , even if it's gonna hurt me , August ik u was cheatin , even if ik the truth, I just wanna hear the truth come from u"I said sobbin.

"Can u open the door first"he said standin by the door. "No"I said . "Plz , for me"August said. Then I slowly opened the door . "Look, I went to drop off James off at RiRi's moms house and then I went to go talk to Val about what happened yesterday......and then we just did it , I'm sorry Bae , I'm really sorry from the bottom of my heart "he said hugging me . I hit his chest" y do u keep hurting me". "I'm sorry boo"he said holdin me . I just cried in his chest.

Then ig he started to cry also. I went to his room and went to sleep. So did he .

(The Next Day 💔👣🌞)

August Pov 💔

I broke India's heart by cheating on her . I was the first to wake up . Wait no I wasn't , india woke up way before time . I just sat on my bed and think about the situation that happened yesterday.

Then india walked into the room . But she didn't say anything. She was wearing a big white t-shirt , with her hair laid.

She didn't even say good morning or even look at me . Like I am really mad at myself for cheating on india . So I got up and punched the wall.

👊🚪.

"What , the hell is wrong with u August"she said yellin.

"IM JUST TIRED OF CHEATIN ON U"I said yellin .

"Well August calm down, this is why I didn't get back with u , I mean I still love u , but don't beat ur self up about it , Plz cz ur scarin me"she said grabbin my hand . "I'm sorry ma , I mean I want u so bad , like I'm really sorry"I said kissin her forehead.