Chyna.vs.India

Nikki Pov

So chyna arrived at my party I was waiting for chyna to go talk to india but she didn't thank god but the night hadn't finished yet, so anything can happen . "Hey "chyna said hugging me . "Hey , look I don't want any drama plz"I said hugging her.

"Oh trust me I won't"chyna said .

India Pov 😨

So me and Jordan went to go sit down at the bar . Then August came over to me. "Can I barrow her for a min". "Sure"Jordan said to August.

"So wats up baby daddy". "U seem very chill"he said sittin down . "Well u know me ur girl got into it so I feel like we need to chill now that ur at my friends event"I said calmly. "Well yah I wanted to talk to u about that"he said.

"O......k".

"Well , I heard u found out about the.......................pregnancy"he said.

"Yea I did , but like I feel like since we have a kid together it's fake --"I said tryin not to cry . Then chyna came in like I was talkin to her.

"India look I feel like ur in ur feelings to"chyna said takin off her heel boots.

"Who tf was talkin to u"tryin to not let the tears come down.

"No I'm sayin u have yo reporter comin over to ask me questions to meet up with me askin me questions and shit about us fighting, if u can't defend urself just say it"chyna said standin up.

"Who tf is my reporter"I said tryin to get up but August standed in front of me so I wouldn't get in her face.

"Ms Nikki baby"Chyna said takin a sip of her drink and smirkin.

"Keep her out of my drama , and pulse I didn't send her to meet up with , if she felt like she needed a two Side story--"she cut me off.

"Um Chyna , look sweetheart Ik u feel like u need to be center of attention but not at my event"Nikki said .

"But , u comin over to me like I'm suppose to explain myself to u"chyna said.

"But I'm sayin u came to my event and u gettin loud and shit I feel like u need to calm down"Nikki said while being pulled back by fizz.

"Look , here u its ok If u can't defend urself and nikki needed to come to me like my m--"I cut off.

"Bitch I don't need nobody to defend me I can defend myself "I said tryna move towards her.

"U know u threw a drink on me twice and it was because I kept denying the fact that ig I called ur son my son on the media. And I slept with August. So now that ur lying about u not sending Nikki I feel like u need this"she said throwin the drink at me.

Then I tried to move away from August's grip but I couldn't.

Then I see RiRi takin off her shoes and stormin to attack chyna. They both fell to the ground. "August move"I said yellin at him.

Then Jordan goes and moves them off each other.

I throw my shoe at chyna.

To Be Continued.................