.44.

Jordan Pov😏 (one week later).

India thinks she's off the hook , nope that was just the beginning , I'll get u again😏🔫🔪💊💰. She can think she's off the hook , but not for long😏😆☺️. And her lil nigga Aug , gone have a rude awakening 😏🏀😏.

India Pov 😜😒

"Can u pass me his bottle , Plz"I asked Tre. "Um yea , but if u pass me a kiss first"he said leanin in. I leaned in also 😘😍. He passed me the bottle 🍼. Then he opened the T.V 📺and got my two legs and put it on him. "Aww Tre"I said blushin☺️. He smirked 😏.

8mins I finished feeding him🍼. Then I put him to sleep💤.

I got some wine 🍷🍷 for me and Tre.
And sat next to him on the couch. "I wish this can be me and August"I said handin him a glass.
"Aww , so what's up with yall anyway"he asked . "Well u know him , sleepin 💤 wit bitches , cheatin and shit , and I got over it"I said sippin my wine. "Oh well let's watch 👀 this"he said puttin the volume up a lil.

*T.V Talking*

So we have some very breaking down news for all of yall about these celebrities. So we have kim kardashion who gave birth last night to her new son , we did see some pics of her in the hospital with the baby's finger wrapped around hers. Here we go with August Alsina , on his basketball career , and his cheating career? Well when him and India didn't meet up , he went back to his hotel room but we do know after an hour Miracle walked out half naked. But there's one question I wanna know , why did India leave for the season , she has a son with him so I was hopin she would stay for the sake of him.

*T.V Talk Ended*

I changed the channel. "What's wrong"he asked . I had watery eyes😢. He put his wine and my wine 🍷🍷on the coffee table, and wrapped his arms around me . I cried in his chest.

2hours later(7:20pm)

I was asleep on the couch but Tre wasn't there 😭 . "Ma , ma"James said givin me paper. "Hey..."I said pickin him. I want to go back to  🌸Chicago🌸. And it's not because of August. I want to go back because the games tmrw and I think this is what my son needs to like know about his dad.

✈️*************✈️

"Oh Ms.Alsina ur back"she smiled.
"Uh...yea"I said given her my card and a weak smile 😒😌😒. "Ok.... so would u like a sweet with Mr.Alsina"the front lady asked. "Hell nah , he doesn't even know I'm here, and I would like to keep it that way , thank u"I said grabbin my suitcase. "Ok well here's room key , 209"she said handin me my room key🔑. I went to my room and called it a night💤🌸🌙⭐️.

To Be Continued...............

❤️ .Sorry it was quick. ❤️

India went to Chicago for the game or for August?😳

James's first game🏀?

Do u think India is still in love ❤️ with August?😳

Poor James😔

Poor India😔

Answer the questions Plz❗️❗️💯