Chapter 10: Thoughts and Questions

You aren't going crazy!

Well you might be but not for this.

I did edit these chapters, but don't you worry, everything is still the same. I just put some of the chapters together. <3

Now I'm sad because I had 300 reads and 20 votes but that's gone down...so. Sigh. I know it had 300 reads though!

____________

«Alexandria's POV»

After a few hours I had finally convinced Nicholas to let me have my phone back. I had 14 messages from Ang and 22 from Jess.

And they weren't pleased.

I quickly sent them both a text that told them I would speak to them tomorrow. They wouldn't like it but I was busy.

I felt Nicholas rest his chin on my shoulder and I smiled. "Hello." I said sweetly.

He laughed softly. "Hello. So if you don't have anything to do tonight, maybe we could go out?"

I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. "Like a date?"

"Yes. If you'd like to."

"Definitely!" I said, and he smiled.

"Good. I'll drop you off at your house and I'll pick you up at...8?"

"That's late, but if you want to."

He nodded and pressed a kiss to my cheek. "Let's go then."

He gently took my hand, leading me to his car again. My dress was downstairs but I really didn't have the energy to grab it.

After opening the door for me he hopped in on the other side and asked for directions to my house. For some reason I wasn't worried about giving him directions to my apartment. He felt like a friend, not as close as IAngie or Jess, but a friend.

<«-»>

I closed the door behind me, already thinking of what to wear. It was 6 at this point, and I had sat around with Nicholas for the whole day and I was about to go back out. I sat down on my bed and started having a mental fight with myself.

What the hell was I thinking?!

I was spending all my time with a guy I had met last night. But I was so comfortable around him! I loved spending time with him, just like Angie and Jess.

Ang and Jess were going to kill me. But I needed a break from them right now!

What if Nicholas lies to you?

I had no defense for that one. Would I have to trust him? I didn't want to trust anyone. Everyone lied.

I sighed, peeling myself off my covers. I felt the need to look somewhat decent for my date with Nicholas. Was it a real date? A friend date? I shrugged to myself and then realized I didn't care, and neither did he. He didn't act like a celebrity. He was normal.

I knew he could see through everything I've built up. He knew I was broken. He'd seen me at my low point, when I had my heart broken. He could tell I needed help and I feel like he wanted to be there. But I was still independent and he needed to know that.

After searching through my closet I found a black crop top along with a pair of coral skinny jeans. Good enough for me. Didn't want to seem like I was trying to hard.

I washed off the make-up from last night, choosing my normal facial routine and then a thin line of eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss. I brushed my hair out, making sure it looked presentable in the loose curls that cascaded over my shoulders. Alrighty then.

I checked through my twitter for another ten minutes, watching as the sun slowly set. Where was he? It was almost dark.

I suddenly heard a knock on my door and I jumped, a smile immediately on my face as I quickly went to answer the door.