Chapter 12: A Conversation

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ANGEL THAT TOLD ME HOW TO DELETE CHAPTERS.

OneWithBuscus I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE MY WATTPAD ANGEL

______

Nicholas pulled into my driveway and I sighed softly. I didn't want to leave. The light in my house were on and on any other day they would have been warm and inviting. But I wanted to stay with Nicholas.

He seemed to understand, but he murmured "I want to stay...I really don't want to leave. I've got an interview tomorrow though."

"Alright, I understand."  I knew I couldn't stand in the way of everything, no matter who I was. This was Nicholas's dream, and who was I to mess it up?

I stepped outside of his car, and he did as well. He hurried around and smiled at me, holding his hand out for me to take. I did, and he quietly led me to my front door. Turning to me, he took my other hand, and I felt my heart race. He leaned down until our foreheads were touching and he grinned, and I smiled back as well.

"Thanks for everything." I said it at the same time as he did, and we both laughed.

"Thank you for a lovely evening." He said, raising his eyebrows as though to ask me why I was thankful.

"Thanks for the best date in my life."

His eyes softened, and he kissed me again. Butterflies exploded in my stomach, I felt my knees weaken, and my eyelids fluttered shut. He pulled away before it could get too out of hand, and I giggled.

I didn't know he wasn't really into the whole physical affection thing. On the other hand, maybe he just wanted to be gentle with me. That was it. Jessica told me that Nicholas was not afraid of anything like that.

Yea...my best friend was a fangirl for Nicholas Hoult. She knew EVERYTHING about him. Birthday...all the movies he's done...even how tall he is.

I didn't even think about Jessica. I should call her.

Nicholas waved his hand in front of my face, and I blinked a few times.

"You okay?" He laughed, pushing some of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh yea." I said, nodding and refocusing on the face before me. "Just thinking."

"Okay." He nodded. "About what?"

"Nothing really, doesn't matter."

"Alrighty then." He trailed off, and chuckled. "I'll see you...later."

"Later." I repeated, and waved.

He kissed my forehead and left for his car, waving before starting up and backing up down the driveway. I watched, standing alone in the moonlight for a few seconds before going inside.

I decided to call Jessica finally, and after a few seconds she picked up.

"Cheesy sleepover?"

I laughed, saying "No." After a moments silence, I decided that I should not delay what would come. "So you know at that party a few nights ago? I left early."

"Uh...yea."

"Well I went home with someone."

"Omigosh! You did?! Who?!"

I sucked in a breath. I was so worried about her reaction. "Please don't freak out."

"I won't, of course not!"

"Um..."

I could hear her laughter. "Of course I won't freak out."

"Nicholas..."

"We don't know a Nicholas."

"Hoult. Nicholas Hoult."

"You're lying."

"I'm not!" I said back, smiling to myself at the truth.

"Alexandria Delano Novick, how dare you lie to me about Nicholas Caradoc Hoult."

"I'm not! And you're freaking me out, why do you know him middle name?!"

"I know everything about him! He's got an interview tomorrow, he wouldn't be out tonight!"

I sighed, smacking my palm to my forehead. "Please stop stalking him."

"No! He's my life!"

"Well, we're sort of dating. He hasn't officially asked me out yet but we've really hit it off." 

"STOP WITH THE LIES."

"Jessica. Pull yourself together. I just wanted to tell you."

"Whatever." She huffed out a breath, and I laughed. She wasn't mad, she just didn't believe me.

"I'll talk to you soon. I wouldn't lie about this, you know."

"Yea, I know. Ttyl girlie."

I laughed, plopping down on my bed. "Ttyl." And the line went dead.

________

This chapter was so bad I'm so sorry. One of my friends kept pressuring me and he wouldn't shut up about it until I updated.