Chapter 24: Waking Up

Nicholas's POV

I came to in an hour or so, checking the clock to see what time it was. 10:00. I wish I could go back to sleep but now I wasn't tired. Then the pain toppled on me like a bunch of bricks. My face hurt, my legs hurt, my stomach hurt, my arm hurt, my hands hurt, everything hurt.

Looking down, I saw her asleep, her head resting on my chest. She was so beautiful. The usual nervous glint in her eyes were gone. The normal wary facial expression she wore whenever she was around anyone was gone. There wasn't any sign of pain on her face, just her peaceful expression. Was she dreaming? I hoped so. I hoped she was flying somewhere happy, without a care in the world.

She started to wake up so I looked away, pretending to be interested in the pretty view outside. When she moved I looked down at her, smiling. She had an adorable smile on her face, looking sleepy and happy.

"Hello, beautiful." I said softly, and her smile grew when she saw me, too tired to realize how open she was. Her walls weren't shutting me out, I was with her, right next to her. Even though she didn't realize it, she let me in.

"Hi Nicholas. What time is it?" she asked, her words just slightly slurred.

"It's 10, we were asleep for 2 hours." I told her, and she nodded. "Are you still tired?"

"No, not really. I feel rested, and I don't think I could fall back to sleep anyways." her voice was catching at places, and I smiled.

"Let's go out." I said, immediately wanting another adventure with her.

"Really? It's pretty late..." she said, a bit apprehensive, and I could already feel her walks stacking back up.

"No, it's fine, let's go out. It'll be great!" I chuckled, taking her hand and kissing it.

"You need rest though, you're really hurt!" she reminded me, and I groaned.

"You're not going to be my mum are you?" I said teasingly, and her mouth dropped open with fake offense.

"I cannot even believe you'd say that to me, although it's adorable that you said mum."

"Hey, you're the one with the accent, remember?"

"We're in America." She clarified, waving her hands around. "You have the accent here."

I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, I don't want to sit around, I want to do something." I whined, poking her stomach which caused her to bat my hands away.

Her eyes lit up and she learned forwards, kissing me.

"Hey, watch it!" I said, pulling away, laughing loudly. "I don't know what you were dreaming about but I'm not in that sort of mood."

She grinned sheepishly, a bright red blush seeping over her face. I laughed, pulling her closer to kiss her again.

ALEXANDRIA'S POV

He was so adorable, saying mum. I mean, could you be any cuter? I think not.

"We're in America. You have the accent here."

He rolled his eyes and I giggled softly. I hated giggling to be honest, but I did it quite often with him.

"Anyways, I don't want to sit around, I want to do something." he complained, his fingers reaching for my stomach. I squeaked, pushing his hands away. Then an idea popped into my head.

I leaned forward, pressing my lips to his and soon enough we were kissing. He then pulled away and his words horrified me but he was absolutely correct. A dream of shirtless Nicholas reappeared, and I quickly pushed it away, though knew my face was already a deep shade of pink.

His hands then brought me closer and I sighed in relief. I thought he was serious. He pulled me over him, my legs draped around him, our lips moving in sync. I needed him, right now. Every other time we've been interrupted by someone, but I just need him right now.

Little Alexandria having dirty thoughts about Nicholas Hoult? Never thought it would happen in a million years. But it was.

Hello!

Sorry this is a crap chapter and that it took so long, I really wanted to update so I just sat down and wrote this.

12k reads, thanks for every single one! :* thanks for being lovely!