Held Hostage

Isla Sorna

Darkness. That was what Emma could remember as she woke up, her breathing becoming scattered and out of place. A sharp pain in her womb ached, instinct brought her hands to her stomach to try to relieve the pain. She groaned as she sat up in the squeaky make shift cot, forcing her eyes open to see nothing but, dark cell bars lining the sides.

"Wh-what?" Emma murmured out, raising up and walking over to the cell bars and clenching her hands around the cool metal. "Hello?" She called out, looking at the several other cells and examining them. They didn't look too much like cells but, they looked like cages meant for animals, which meant Emma's was just a makeshift cell. "What the hell is going on?"

An aching pain came from the back of her head, causing her to reach back to attempt to numb it. The feel of gauze took her by surprise, someone had bandaged up her wound, they obviously didn't want her dying. Yet. Why bring her to this place? This dark and brooding abode didn't deem fit for any pregnant woman and she highly doubted that Jurassic World had sent her here.

If only she could remember what had happened. Emma fell to the ground, hoping it would sooth her warm hands with the cool concrete floor. "Well, good mornin' beautiful." A southern accent taunted from down the hallway.

Sloshes from thick boots were heard as the man trekked down the hallway towards Emma's cell. She glared at the man with a scar across his nose who smirked at her outside of the cell. He lowly chuckled as he squatted down to the ground so he could be eye level with her, it made Emma's skin crawl. "Where am I?" Emma asked, her voice cracking in the process.

She desperately wanted to sound dangerous yet, it failed as tears of frustration flooded to her eyes. The man chuckled once again, sitting down on the floor outside of the cell looking in at her with a deadly gleam in his eye. "Who are you?" Emma inquired with a scowl on her face.

She sat up on her knees, continuing to glare at the man who sat cross legged outside of the cell. "Name's Colton Cavill." He answered, pulling out a handgun and placing it on one of his knees. Emma looked at the gun worriedly. Was he going to kill her? She skittered backwards towards her cot when she caught sight of the deadly weapon. Colton snickered darkly at the pregnant woman as she coward back against the wall.

"Easy fertile myrtle." He coaxed, putting the gun down and beside him, raising up his hands. "It's not for you. Now I have a proposition for ya." Colton mischievously smiled, a deadly gleam in his eyes as he picked up the handgun once again. "You don't scream, you don't fight, you don't resist, you don't anything, and I won't have to use this." He flicked his wrist, waggling the gun in the air.

Emma bit down on her lip, fear surged throughout her body. She didn't fear for her life, she feared for her babies life. Every ounce of her wanted to resist this command, a scowl formed on her face but, she had to. Emma slowly nodded her head once in agreement, slowly standing to her two feet trying her best to hide her shaking.

"C-can you tell me where we are?" Emma stuttered out as she approached the bars of the cage, poking her fingers through the holes while staring wide eyed at Colton. Colton blatantly ignored her question, shuffling towards the lock of the cage. Why was she asking asinine questions at this time? Slowly he pried open the door, shotgun aimed at her head as she stood in the entrance of the doorway.

Instinctively Emma raised her hands over her head, tears flooding to her eyes. He was going to take her outback and shoot her, she knew it, something in her gut just told her that he was going to kill her. Emma couldn't see the area in front of her as the tears blurred her vision, her nose started dribbling out snot as she thought of her impending death, she opened her mouth to breathe, lip quivering.