The Pain of Loving

Owen couldn't remember how fast they had come. He remembered just getting back with the raptors and trying to have them adjust to the people surrounding them, that wanted to help.

Then it was like something had hit him with a baseball bat, knocking him to the ground. As he rose up he turned to what had knocked him down, its shrieks almost chilling as it had pounced on one of Blue's pack members. Another raptor.

This one was grey with red and blue streaks running up and down its body, feathers spewing from the top of its head. InGen raptor. He was lucky enough to dodge another one as it sped towards the group.

It jumped and landed on an A.C.U., the man making horrified screams as the raptor dug it's claws into him. Several shots were fired at the raptor but, it was elusive, jumping off of the dead man  and bolting towards another man. "They're here!" Hunter shouted as he aimed his gun at two raptors that had appeared out of the brush.

Owen glared over at Hunter with a dumbfound look on his face. "You don't say!" He shouted out towards the head A.C.U. Blue jumped past Owen, heading straight towards a white raptor with black stripes.

There was something different about that raptor. It looked completely different than the rest, it stood out like a sore thumb. Why would Blue want to fight it instead of the other raptors that we're heading their way?

Owen came to the conclusion that it was the alpha female. If Blue could somehow get rid of the alpha female perhaps the other raptors would back off. Owen furrowed his brows, was a raptor actually smarter than him?

Now raptors and InGen trucks poured in at every angle of Main Street, bullets whizzing everywhere, screeches and screams were accompanied by the gunshots.

Owen watched as a raptor fought with Dusty, knocking her onto the large steps of the Innovation Center. That's what InGen wanted as well. The embryos of the dinosaurs. With all of the embryos InGen could create whatever dinosaurs or hybrids they desired. It would be a living hell on earth if they acquired the right ones.

"Keep them away from the Innovation Center!" Owen yelled out so everyone could hear him.

"Aye aye, captain!" Emmett joked as he ran for cover to shoot at InGen operatives. He had no experience in taking lives, only saving them. However, Owen knew how to and he was his little brother so how hard could it be?

He shot an operative in the chest as they rolled towards Main Street on the back of an InGen truck. His body flopped over making Emmett's stomach churn. Perhaps it was harder than he thought.

There was a vibration that shook the ground, making Owen's feet unsteady. He grinned at the thought of the faces the InGen operatives would make when they saw Felix and Kate approach with a Tyrannosaur on their tail.

Another vibration, this time it was closer. He began to feel anxious yet giddy at the same time, he was ready to unleash his anger towards InGen for what they had done to Emma and his baby. He had hoped that they had found her by now and she was in safe hands on her way to the evacuation.

There was deafening roar that came from the jungle, not like the ones he's head before. It was accompanied by the rhythmic vibrations of footsteps. His eyes widened as a large animal ripped through the tree line of the jungle and headed its way towards Main Street.

It's snout was narrow, teeth hanging out from its jaws like a crocodile, a sail shot out of its back like a sore thumb. Owen growled at the creature. It wasn't on Jurassic World which meant it was InGen affiliated. It's powerful long legs made it's short walk from the trees of the jungle to the strip of Main Street effortless.