In Hammond's Name

The whole day seemed to flash by like a minute. Emma was quickly introduced to her representative from Apex Sciences, she would help her come up and practice a speech that would "move the nation". She also met her bodyguard who stood by her at all times during the coaching from the PR rep.

She had been instructed to keep to herself in her hotel room, the same with her father and Hunter. Although her father was not going to make a public statement, he was a key witness to the events that happened and took place and could equally be more traumatized from the island that InGen once ran.

Emma's small hotel room contained one single television that was not plugged in and had no wall plug near it. Even though she thought she'd be completely bored with the lack of television to calm her she had consistently been entertained through her phone and through Myra and Dimitri, her bodyguard (although her time spent with them was brief). She had no other means of entertainment other than to make small talk with the two in her room at the time.

She learned that the strawberry blonde Myra was just a PR representative for Apex Sciences, and that they've never had a large scandal like this before so she was nervous.

And although, Dimitri (who was nice enough to accompany her when she took Roscoe out to use the bathroom), looked like a terrifying individual who would kill anyone in their sleep, turned out to be an easy going guy who made for interesting conversation. He was tall and handsome with a playful glint to his eyes, but he was there for work and not for play. No matter how many times she had asked for his opinion on something he would stand still and silent, almost as if he didn't want to be there.

Things got especially interesting when Dimitri and Myra would bicker. It was almost as if they had known each other before coming to the island. Perhaps they did, perhaps they didn't, Emma didn't want to pry. Bickering is what they had been doing all morning since Myra walked in, and even though Emma was nervous about her time being spent on television later on she was more interested in what they were conversing about.

She took a bite of the biscuit with jelly Myra had brought to her as a peace offering and a good luck token. She rubbed the top of Roscoe's head as she watched their intense discussion continue. "So you're proposing she goes up there and just sit in silence with a constipated look on her face while she tries not to cry?" Myra spat out, glaring at the guard who impishly smirked in return.

He looked at the ceiling trying to think of a good way to explain himself without getting flustered. "I mean, do you like watching people cry on tv?" He retorted with a shrug of his shoulders. Myra crossed her arms across her chest and shook her head. "So she has to recollect her horrible memories and go through all the trauma and not cry about it? It hurts. Have you ever had something traumatic like that happen to you?"

"No, luckily I've been smart enough to never get myself abducted."

"Hey," Emma warned with a mouth full of food.

"Sorry," Dimitri absentmindedly apologized, glancing over to her for a moment then returning his glare towards Myra. He opened his mouth to continue arguing but glanced back towards Emma in a double take. She stared back at him, chewing her biscuit. "Are you actually listening to us?" He questioned, his voice filled with audacity.

Emma shrugged and finished chewing her biscuit. "Well you guys are arguing in my room. Plus I've been told I'm good at starting arguments out of thin air." She replied coyly, not breaking eye contact while she bit off another piece of her biscuit.

Dimitri's gaze was annoyed yet somewhere in those eyes hid the slightest emotion of being impressed. "Okay, well, my grandma was always convinced that the devil was on earth in a human form, and I think it might be her." He stated to Myra, his index finger pointing over towards Emma who shrugged. "No offense Satan."