Chapter 1 - Moving In With My New Stepbrother

~Edited~

☆Gabriel's POV☆

          Pamela just walked through the door before the bell rang. Good timing Pamy. "Hi Gab!" she said while walking towards me "Hi Pamy-chan!" I replied to her. "So Gab, whose your new stepmother?" Pamela asked while taking a seat next to me, "I think her name is Aira, I think." I shrugged.

          Well, I really don't care who's gonna be my stepmother and my stepbrother anyways.

          "Hey Gab, look now but here comes Leandro." she whispered in my ear. I turned around slowly and saw that Leandro was walking towards his seat. I like Leandro, but I feel like I'm falling in love with him. I am bisexual guys, deal with it. When I'm around Leandro's always quite for some reasons but he's the bully, not that he punched me or anything but he does like teasing people.

          Once he reached his seat he got swarmed by his friends aka the other bullies. I overheard his conversation with the three other bullies; Piolo, Mclem, and Johann. "Hey Leandro, today's the day when someone's going to move into your house? Right? " Piolo said to Leandro. Wait, what? Someone? Moving? To his house? Wait, slow down Gab. It may be just a coincidence, I said to myself. I need to calm down um being so dramatic here. "Yeah my stepfather's moving into my house today. His name is Angelo Garcia, I think?" Leandro replied while shrugging.

          Okay I'm going crazy right now because I'm moving in to Leandro's house and I'm going to be his new stepbrother. Great just great. Why father? Why her and her son? Man, I'm getting dizzy all of the sudden. My life's already a mess and it's only getting worse, I gulped.

          "Gaaaaaab you listening to me? " Pamela said. "What? Sorry I wasn't listening to you." I said apologetically and looked at her face to see if she's angry or something, but thankfully she's calm, as usual. "Nevermind, so I guess you're gonna be busy later when you get home? Cause your packing? Right?" she said, "I already packed a bit; clothes, personal stuff, gadgets, stuff like that." I replied to her "Oh okay, well I'm gonna get my things and stuff so bye. Oh and by the way don't do stupid things with your new stepbrother, alright?" she said smiling mischievously at me. "Shut up pamy, you're just jealous." I replied while sticking out my tongue at her. "Hmmp." was all she replied.

☆Time skipped at home☆

          When I got home I saw dad in our garage putting loads of boxes in the trunk of our car. Guessing that, that was the boxes that I packed last night. When my dad noticed me in the sidewalk he signaled me to come closer to him.

          "Gab, you're here. First of all, welcome home and second, change your clothes we're going to your new stepmothers house along with your stepbrother." Dad said while carrying some boxes. "Okay." I muttered as a reply to him.

          First, I'm tired as hell second, I don't want to move in with Leandro. I went inside my house and changed my clothes. I'm gonna miss this house, I sadly thought. After changing my clothes, I quickly went outside the house. "Hi Gab, looking good in those clothes." Dad said "Now get in the car we're leaving already." he added. I got inside the car and plugged my headphones into my phone and started playing some music, voluming up to full. After a few minutes, my eyes started to fell heavy and after some time, I drifted off to sleep.

☆Time skipped at my new home☆

          I woke up by my Dad calling my name "Gab, hey Gab we're already here." Dad shook me awake. I sit up a bit and looked through the car window. And what I saw was a huge house almost like a mansion.