Chapter 4 - Spacing Out

☆ Leandro's POV ☆

I'm here at the McDonald's and looking for Gab, Because he said that he wants to go somewhere. But really though, where exactly is he? I finally saw Gab eating fries and burger. I also noticed that he has a bag full of materials.

"Hey Gab, I finally found you. And what's that on your side?" I asked him and pointed to his other side.

"Oh that, umm. Pam asked me to buy her some stuff for her project." He replied to me.

"Oh ok, so where did you want to go anyway?" I curiously asked him.

"Oh, nevermind about that. We were supposed to go to my Grandparent's house. but I already feel bored, maybe next time we'll go there."

"I'm just glad that I found you." I said with a smile on my face. I saw a hint of a blush on Gab's cheeks and turned away. It's kinda cute actually ... ... ... WAIT, WHAT CAME INTO MY MIND!!!? I shook my head and snapped back to reality. Gab just looked at me weirdly.

"Well, since you're here. I want to go home. I'm getting bored here. Nothing else to do." He said while stretching his arms and yawning at the same time. I just nodded in reply. I'm kinda getting bored too. I don't have anything to do here.

⭐ Time skipped at our house ⭐

We just got home and no sign of our parents. Maybe they'll be coming home late because of work or traffic. Either way they're not here yet. Gab is in our room making a video for youtube or something, I don't know. I don't want to disturb him or anything so maybe I'll just take a nap for a while here at the couch.

After an hour, I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. I groggily stood up and checked the caller ID. It's Dianne, my girlfriend.

(Bold - Leandro & Italics - Dianne)

"Hey you didn't call me a while ago. Why?" I heard her voice say.

"Sorry. I forgot to call you. I'm sorry, babe. I was busy and forget to call you." I lied, I didn't know why I said that. I should not have said that.

"Oh okay, if you say so." she said believing my lie.

"So umm, anyway. How are you doing babe?" I asked her, trying to change the subject.

"Nothing much, just watching a movie in my room."

"Oh ok, I'll probably end this call right now. Because I just woke up." I said while stretching my arms up in the air.

"Ok babe. Bye call me later ok?"

"Sure thing. Bye." I replied and ended our call.

I looked into my Phone and the time said '5:32 PM'. Wow, did I really slept that long. I said a little nap but not a long nap. I groaned and looked into my surroundings. I think Gab is already done with his Video. I got up from the couch and headed upstairs to go to our room.

I opened our door and saw that Gab was fast asleep in front of his computer. I looked up to one of his Monitor and saw that he was editing a video. The other screen wa a Game that he record awhile ago. And the last one, has a Website Page, A Facebook Page. And there was messages from his Account.

8-NARRA - 11 Messages.

Jovel - 3 Messages.

Aj - 2 Messages.

And the last message was...

Pamela - 14 Messages.

Pam: