Chapter 25 - You. Saw. NOTHING...

~Edited~

☆ Gabriel's POV ☆  

          After wrapping Leandro's gifts, we decided that we ordered some pizza for dinner cause we're lazy to cook and our parents weren't here yet. Probably doing shopping too but far so we can't see them or something. I don't know but who knows. We headed downstairs to watch some tv while waiting for the pizza delivery. Mann... So hungry right now. It's like... 8:30 in the evening. Ughh... Craving for some...

          "Me?" Leandro broke my thoughts. "Yea... You." I moaned... WAIT, WHAT. HUH LEANDRO? "Wait, what?" I said. "I said, 'Do you want me to go answer the door?" Leandro asked. "U-uhh, sure... T-thanks. Ahahaha..." I stuttered. "Okay, give me your half." I gave Leandro my share for our pizza and holy shizz... I just freaking moaned oh my god... IM CRAVING FOR PIZZA, NOT LEANDRO HOLY SHIZZ... That's sooo messed up. I need to listen to some music to relax me a bit. I got up and headed to our room. I grabbed my phone and my headphones too and headed to my playlist... 

          Which is K-Pop... First up is, DNA by BTS. Wow... like wow... First of all, MARRY ME JUNGKOOK OMAYGASH. Okay enough with my fanboy moments. But VKook, Soo Cute... After DNA was done, next is... Bboom Bboom By MOMOLAND. Favorite song, like it's so catchy and the dance. Nancy is really popular like every time I opened up my Facebook... Nancy this, Nancy that... Oh god... I get it that she's really beautiful and she's 18, and also... Joo E was the "ugliest" member like where though... She's kind of cute. I stand up and getting ready to dance the chorus cause why the heck not...

Give it to you
My nunnunnunnunnunnun nunbit
ssodajineun My teoteoteoteoteoteo teochi
hanappunin My reobreobreobreobreob My Luver
nae meoributeo ppumppum
nae balkkeutkkaji ppumppum ppumppum eo

As the chorus was done, I heard a door just closed and happened to see Leandro carrying the Pizza that we just ordered. "How long were you standing over there..." I asked. "Not too long ago... I've got pizza..." Leandro said. "You. Saw. NOTHING. OKAY..." I said. "No promises." Leandro laughed and headed downstairs.

'Mental Note: Always keep the door lock, also the windows too.'