Chapter 10 - Break UP!?

☆ Gab's POV ☆

     I have these strange feeling that someone is staring at me like I can feel two burning holes on my back. There's 50/50 chance that I know who's the person staring at me. It's either Pamela or Leandro. But I let myself ignore that.

     "Hey Gab, so I want to ask you something." Johann asked me. "Well, it depends on what on you're gonna ask." I said. "W-well I was hoping that after this we can hang out, just the two of us only." He stuttered and mumbled the last part but I heard it. "Ok then where though?" I asked. "It's kinda a secret but don't worry I think you'll like it." Hmm... sounds like a date to me but I could careless about it. I just nodded and went to the Library.

     As I went to the Library, I noticed that Leandro and Dianne are talking to each other. Well, it's not wrong to eavesdrop on them so might as well listen to them.

     "Hey Leandro, so I was thinking that maybe we should..." She said, there's a long pause before saying the next word, but the words that came out was truly shocking. "W-we should break up." I tried to look up to see what's happening, carefully not wanting to get noticed. The pure of shockness was written on Leandro's face. Poor him well I think its about time to head out.

☆ Leandro's POV ☆

     "W-what? W-why, Have I done anything wrong?" I was on the verge into tears and my voice is already croaking. "No, it's just that you barely talk to me anymore and I think it's for the best actually." I was about to reply when I saw Gab was about to go out. Did he listen to our conversation? I hope not. I just nod and stand up. "I'm really sorry Leandro." She said crying. "One last kiss before we separated our ways?" I held her cheek one last time and gave her a last passionate kiss. I backed out and went outside.