Chapter 19 - Another Hang Out... With Him

☆ Leandro's POV ☆

           Today's Saturday, I guess. Which means it's the first day of Christmas break. But remembering what happened yesterday... The breakup... The date of Johann and Gab... Gab knew The Bet... And I cried until I fell asleep. It's really an Eventful day, it made me think to mark that date to remember it... I sighed and headed to the bathroom, As I was about to open the door I hear a phone ringing inside the bathroom.

          I tried to listen very closely. "What do you want Piolo? I'm busy." He-he's talking to Piolo!? Since when? And now I'm really curious. "What are you even doing... Wait are you the bathroom?" Piolo said. Good thing Gab set it on Speaker mode. "Nothing, Just straightening my hair, I hate my curly hair." Gab said. But I don't, I love to put my hands through his curly hair.

~~~~~ A/N: SMUT? FLUFF? IDK. Just a warning before you read the next part. Don't want to read this part. Feel free to skip the part. ~~~~~

          "You sure you're doing anything? Like thinking about something while taking a shower?" Piolo talks seductively to Gab... I felt my hand clenched on what Piolo said. I'm gonna punch him for that... "N-no, I'm not." Gab stuttered. "Oh really? Like you're not touching yourself right now and imagine that I'm doing it?" Piolo asked Gab. I started to hear a moan inside the bathroom... What. The. Actual. Fuck. Did Gab started to... to j-jerk himself and kept Piolo listening to this... HE'S NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN BOYS...

          I started to get hard too, shit. "That's it Baby, do it for Daddy." Piolo said. Another reasons why punch Piolo soo hard. Fucking daddy kinks. "A-ah, I-I think I'm close..."Gab moaned. I really want to jerk off right now but I don't wanna be get caught by my parents or worse Gab... "C'mon say Daddy, Gab." He moans through the phone. Please don't, please don't... "A-ah... D-daddy." He moaned. It became silent... very silent I should say. I wanna cry but I can't...

~~~~~ A/N: OKE GUISSS... THE COAST IS CLEAR... You can read this part now :3 ~~~~~

          I sighed and headed downstairs to eat breakfast. As I entered the dining room, I saw Mom cleaning the dishes and Dad just reading something on his phone. "Morning." I greeted them. "Morning, what happened to you? You looked like you've been crying." Mom said. "Oh, really?" I said while looking down. " Is something wrong Leandro?" Dad asked. "Dianne and I broke up yesterday, but she decided to end the relationship. Don't know why." I said not looking at them. "O-oh. Dianne is really a good girl but why though?" Mom said. I shrugged and started to eat breakfast.

          Gab soon entered the dining room, and he really did straighten his hair. "Morning." He greeted and seated next to me. "So when's your day off from work? Mom? Dad?" He asked. "Tomorrow but, I told my boss to get an early day off since I worked too much." Dad said and smiled. "Yeah, same here." Mom said and seated next to Dad. "Do we have any plans like an outing or something? Just curious." Gab asked. "I don't know actually. I mean I'm okay here with all of you." Dad said. "Oh, good." Gab said. "Yeah same." I finally spoke. I looked at Gab but looked away quickly.

          I sighed and took my plate to the sink. "I'll clean those if you're done Gab." I said. "O-oh, thanks." He mumbled. He gave me his plate and grabbed his phone out. "Umm, boys... How about you two hang out again in the mall or something." Mom suggested. I nodded and continue to wash Gab's plate. "Well, Gab?" Mom asked. "Sure. Lemme get change first" He said. "Here's 40 dollars. 20 dollars each okay?" Mom said and handed her to me. "Thanks, I'm gonna take a shower then." I thank her and headed to my room. And my luck was killing me cause... Damn. For a geek, we have the same body... but HE GOT A V-LINE LIKE I COULDN'T EVEN...

          "L-like what you see?" He said while blushed and looked away. I just stood there blushing too. I just headed to the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and stepped in the shower. Feeling the water runs through me. I started to cry for no apparent reason. Like why...

☆ Gabriel's POV ☆

          While Leandro's taking a shower. Piolo kept talking to me after breakfast. I don't feel anything special to him and to Johann too. I wonder what he's up to now... I sighed and headed to my PC. Time to play some LoL I guess. I'm just a Support user, like I support at anything in real life...

          After a one game I turned off the PC and when I turned around. Leandro was in front of me... but I'm actually looking at his... umm... h-his Cr-crotch... "Like what you see?" Leandro smirked at me. I blushed and looked away from him. "C'mon, I know you like it." Leandro grabbed my head and started to rub my head in his crotch.  C'MON DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO DO THAT TO ME. I finally faced it and... I fucking bit it. He screamed a bit and trying to send glares at mee but miserably. I just stick my tongue out at him. I grabbed my beanie and my jacket since it started to get cold. I headed downstairs and wait for Leandro.

          Leandro came downstairs and getting ready. I sighed and walked next to him. "Mom, Dad. We'll be going out now just letting you all remember that." I said. "Just be careful and don't talk to anyone who isn't your friend. Got it?" Mom said. "Yes, Mom. Bye." I chuckled and we started to walk out from the house.

          Another HangOut... With Him... Great... Kill Me Now...