Chapter 2 - Hanging out with my Stepbrother all Weekend (part 1)

~Edited~

☆ Gabriel's POV ☆

          Today's Saturday, I guess. Hmmmm.... what to do? What to do? I mean I can play games in my PC but I do need to take break from that. I got up, yawned, stretched my body then rubbed my eyes. After that, I looked around the room and saw Leandro still sleeping.

          I guess he's tired from playing basketball yesterday. While looking at him, I noticed that he was shirtless. My cheeks started heating up and I can fell myself reddening at the sight of him shirtless. I need to go downstairs before he wakes up and caughts me looking at him while he's sleeping. Kinda stalker-ish.

          I head to the door and went downstairs when I caught a beautiful, sweet aroma coming from the kitchen. After standing there for some time, Aira finally noticed me standing in the doorway.

          "Good morning, Gab. " she said while smiling sweetly at me "Good morning,Aira. " I replied while yawning, I'm still a bit sleepy. "Sweetie? Can you call me mom?" she asked me politely "Okay, mom. There? You happy?" I teasingly asked her with a mischievous smile on my face "Of course!" She laughingly said "So sweetie, did you sleep well last night?" She asked me "A little bit cause Leandro was snoring a bit." I replied still have a smile on my face. "Sweetie, can you please wake up Leandro to come downstairs and eat his breakfast and- OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUSNESS WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR WORK, HONEY!" Mom suddenly shouted after looking at the watch. That's gonna be your problem I thought while laughing at her. "Here's some money for you and Leandro. Maybe hang out for a bit?" She said while taking some money from her purse and giving it to me. I nodded a reply. She kissed me on the cheeks and then rushedout the door with my dad behind her. "Bye mom! Bye dad!" I called out to them.

          I glanced up to the grandfather clock and saw that they were really running late. Well, guess it's time to wake up Leandro from his deep slumber I thought while taking two steps at a time going up the stairs. When I reached mine and Leandro's room I saw that he was still asleep. I can't help but look at his 6 pack abs and blushed furiously. Shooking my head,

          I head over to him and started shooking him. "Leandro. Hey Leandro, wake up." I whispered in his ear. "Hmmm later." He muttered as a reply to me "Ahh alright suit yourself but Aira gave us some money so we can hang out in the mall or something." I said then like thunder he shot out of bed "Well what are you waiting for? Let's eat some breakfast first." He said wide awake.

          I nodded and followed him downstairs and in to the dining room and we sat next to each other. "So Gab, I guess I'm supposed to be the little brother here." He said to me while munching on some pancakes. I looked at him "I guess, I mean... I'm older than you in 4 months so yeah. Waaaait but you're taller than me. " I pouted. He just chuckled then continued eating his breakfast.

          After we we're done eating breakfast, I took shower first before Leandro. Showering makes me calm. First of all, I'm glad that Leandro was my stepbrother and second, so we got to know each other pretty well. After that I wrapped a towel around my waist. As I got out from the bathroom, Leandro was waiting for me to come out so he can go next. He walked pass by me and closed the door and locked it. I went to my dresser and picked some clothes to wear.

          After that, I started to think that something is missing. Hmmmm....... oh I remember! I need to message Pamela and tell her whose my stepbrother is. I quickly went to my PC and turned it on. I put the web address and typed in "FB.com" I was relieved to see that Pamela was online and I saw 8 new messages for me. Let's see: