Chapter 17 - What An Eventful Day...

☆ Gabriel's POV ☆

After I left the house, I went to Pamela's House. To clear things out, I really need Pam's advice. One of my reasons why Pamela is the best. As I walked up to her house. I knock on their door and wait. Pamela's Mom opened the door.

"Oh hello, Gab you're here for Pam? Just go ahead to her room." Her Mom said. I thanked her and headed to Pam's room. I hear noises in the room. What Pams up to this time... I knocked and opened the door, and to my surprise... Piolo is here and not that, Piolo fell on top of Pamela...

"I - It's not what it l-looks like." She stuttered and blushed like crazy. Piolo quickly got off from Pamela, He just blushed and looked away from us. "Did I ruined something here?" I asked, like shit, this is awkward AF. "Yes." Piolo mumbled but enough to hear it. "Umm, sorry I guess." I said.

"Okay... this is... Umm, awkward." Pamela said. All of us nodded. "So Gab, what brings you here?" Piolo asked. "I could ask the same thing you know, like what are you doing here too?" I asked too. "Touché." Piolo said.

"Well, everybody's busy except for Pam so I came here to hang out. And you?" He said. "I wanna talk about some things to Pam but apparently you're here and I can't tell it." I said. "Let me guess... you're problems about Leandro is it?" He said. "H-how did yo-" "He called me not too long ago." He said. "O-oh." I said as I looked down at my feet. "What's wrong Gab?" Pamela asked.

"I-I don't know whether to tell you in private or in front of P-Piolo." I stuttered. "Just say it, I won't judge you. I promise." He said. Well here goes nothing. I took a deep breath and started to talk about everything that happened a few hours ago. "So that's that I guess." I said looking down. "L-look Gab, I'm really sorry for everything." He said in shamed. "For what though, you didn't do anything wrong." I said. "I'm the one who dared him okay! Mclem just agreed to the idea but I'm the one who dared Leandro I'm really sorry Gab." He said and started to cry. "W-why?" I asked. "I-I don't know." He stuttered. "Bullshit! What's the reason!" I started to cry too.

"Because I'm fucking jealous okay?" He said. Jealous? Jealous of what? "W-what do y-you mean?" I asked. "I'm jealous because I like you!" He cried out. What... Did I hear it right? He-he likes me like Johann likes me... H-how, I'm a nobody. "Wait what? How about Pamela?" I asked. "I told you, She's just my Best Friend. Nothing else, only you that I like." He said while looking away. I just sit there. "W-why, I'm really not that special." I said. "Don't say that Gab, You're really special to me. Don't you dare say anything negative about yourself, okay? You. Are. Special." He stated. I blushed and looked away. "S-so Pam, you haven't said a word." I said to Pam, starting to worry a bit.

"Oh, don't worry Gab. I mean I'm just gonna support on who'll you choose, either Leandro, Piolo or Johann." She said. "I don't know actually." I said and shrugged. " It's okay Gab, just take your time. It doesn't have to be now." Piolo said and put his hand on my shoulder. I just nodded and started to stand up. "Well thanks for everything I guess, I have to get going. And Piolo..." I said. "Y-yeah?" He said. "I didn't know you're Bisexual too." I said. "No one does, but I'm really like you okay?" He said. I nodded and headed out.

First Leandro then Johann and then Piolo too... Oh god, kill me now... why. It's getting late, I better go home before my parents are home. I started to walk away from Pamela's House. What an Eventful day... I sighed.

___________________________________
Yay! New Update...

I hope you like the chapter today and I'll see you guys in the next Chapter.
Buh buii