Chapter 30 - Best Christmas Ever (Part 1)

~Not Edited~

☆Leandro's POV☆

I'm gonna make this the Best Christmas Ever for us, cause I want it to be special and not some douche like I was before... I'm gonna take Gab to his favorite places here... Our first destination is where we first hang out, The Skating Rink.

          Yeah, I know I sucked at Skating before but I secretly practice with AJ, one of Gabriel's Friend. (A/N: One of the members of the PHL Short Track Speed Skating. Also my actual friend too.) I asked if he can help me how to skate properly and he said yes. I manage to do it... after 5 hours to skate properly.

          "By the way Gab, I think you should wear this." I grabbed the blindfold in my bag. "Once we get inside the mall, wear it okay? I wanna make it somewhat cheesy and special." I handed the blindfold to Gab. "Uh, sure I guess. But you have to lead me the way you asshat." He stated. "Yeah yeah, I'll even hold your hands too." I winked at him. He just looked away and kept walking to the entrance.

Once we entered the mall, Gab put his blindfold on. "You ready Gab?" I asked. "Yeah, I guess so." I hold his hands lightly and start leading the way. The skating rink is on the 4th floor, so we just have to use the escalator. We're now on the 3rd floor and Gab kept asking if we are there yet. "Almost there, don't worry the next one will be the last." I assured Gab."Ugh fine."

"Okay were here, you can take it off now." I said. Gab removed his blindfold. "Oh wow, never thought that I'd be here again. Kind of miss this place already. My last visit here was-" "Was our first hang out as Stepbrothers, yeah." I smiled at him. "Come on, I already paid our entrance." I dragged Gab to the booth to rent some skating shoes. But of course we have to put our things in our rented locker.