Chapter 27 - Yah!

~Edited~

  ☆Gabriel's POV☆

          "Yah! Do you know how to even knock?" I said while wrapping myself in the towel.  "A-ah, Sorry." Leandro stuttered. Before grabbing my phone, I noticed that Leandro kept staring at me. It made me a lil bit uncomfortable. I quickly grab my phone and headed to the bathroom and locked the door. He's kind of stupid, but... he's my stupid I guess...

The more that I think about it, the more I think of cringing at the thought... But it does sound nice though, 'my stupid'. Heh, cute. Wait, why am I here again... I looked at the mirror, oh... I was supposed to take a shower... Nah, I'm kind of lazy to be honest. I sighed and grabbed the door handle when suddenly, a message just sent me on my phone.

A Message From Piolo T.
Hey Baby, can you come over? My parents aren't home yet. 😉

          First of all... Baby. The fuck, like can you not. Oh my god, and second... I don't wanna go AND ITS ALREADY 7 YOU SHITHEAD. Imma kill him someday, I headed out of the bathroom and went to my drawers and look for some clean boxers, sweatpants and I guess a jacket to keep me warm. I, once again headed to the bathroom cause I still don't have that courage to dress while someone is in the room... Especially Leandro... I shivered as I imagine some... dirty shits gonna happen if I'm naked and such.

     Oh yea, almost forgot. I should reply to Piolo, whoops. I opened my messenger app and started to chat Piolo.

Baby:
Okay, the fuck do you want...
DID YOU CHANGE MY NICKNAME?

Piolo:
Hey... Baby, you like it? It suits you though. 😉

Baby:
Stfu, Imma change yours then...

Shithead:
Shithead? Really?
Could've named it like Daddy or something. 😏

Kyoks:
Finally changed mine.
Anyways, No I'm not gonna go to your house.
IT'S ALREADY LATE.
And eww.

I stepped out of the bathroom and go straight to my computer to play... some LoL cause I miss already playing it. Once I logged in, I already noticed some notification... Some of from my friends let's see...

NupZiz: 2
Lethal Eclipse: 3 Messages
BlackHat22: 1 Message
patagalmukhamo32: 4 Messages
Jamal Jikugo: 1 Message

Not one, but two usernames that caught my attention...

Cyber_360: 12 Messages
Nemo Finding: 8 Messages

Why though? He's happen to be my Ex-Duo also... Ex-Boyfriend...

_______________________________

          By the way... The Usernames that I used here, are real ahaha. So I guess you can look it up, but it's on Philippines Server so yea...