Chapter 22 - Time To Buy Some Gifts

☆ Gabriel's POV ☆  

          When I said that I'm gonna go home... I wasn't, I went to Pamela's actually. We were gonna buy some gifts to our friends. I knock on their door and wait. By the time the door open I was actually shocked. Piolo is here again at Pamela's house. 

          "P-Piolo... What are you doing here?" I asked in surprise. Like really... Why he doesn't hang out with Mclem Instead, not that I don't mind though. "You know... The same as usual." Piolo shrugged. I nodded and just remembered something... Piolo called me this morning and made me jerk off with him... I blushed and looked away from him. Piolo smirked at me and came closer to me. "Why looking so red... Babe." Piolo whispered. "N-nothing." I shooked my head and looked away. "Did you enjoy our moment together? Hm." He asked. "D-don't b-be stupid. I-i had no other choice a while ago." I stuttered and looked down. Piolo just laughs a little and stared at me. 

         "Oh really?" He asked. "Wa-watashi o damatte kisushite." I mumbled and looked away. "What did you say?" He's really enjoying this alright. "I-i said, 'S-shut up and kiss me already." I just blushed there... In front of Piolo. Shit. He smirked then placed his hand on my cheek and started to lean on... "Hey, who's at the do- Oh, Hi Gab, I didn't know you'd be this early." Pamela just pop out of nowhere. Piolo and I separated quickly. He just blushed a little while over here like blushing crazily. "Did I... interrupt something here or..." Pamela asked.

"N-no."
"Yes."

          Piolo and I both answered quickly. I looked at him like wtf is wrong with you. He just smirked at me. I'm so done to his smirking face. "A-anyway... How about we get going?" I asked. "Oh okay, Let me get my bag before going to the mall okay guys?" We just nodded and waited for her. Jeeze, Another eventful day. I sighed and looked at my phone. And to my surprise Johann texted me. I opened it and it reads:

     Kyoki: Hey Gab, Looks like I'm not gonna spend Christmas nor New Years with you ;-;
But, after New Year. I'm definitely gonna take you out. :) See you soon, My soon-to-be-Boyfriend. xx

          I felt happy and sad at the same time, cause I won't have to think Johann for a bit and he won't be joining us to a hang out with our classmates. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. Pamela came out with his purse on. "So, who's ready to buy some gifts?" Pamela asked. "Yep, time to buy some gifts." I said. 

____________________________

           Hey Guys...

     So... Ummm, It's been a week from the last update. I have no excuse for being late update... Just can't think of any chapter to write... I hope you "Enjoy" this "Short" Chapter... I'll see you guys in the next chapter...
Buh Buii...