Chapter 7 - Being Touchy

⭐ Leandro's POV ⭐

He threw the pillow at me. How dare he? He hit me head shot and it ruined my beautiful hair. I needed revenge. Revenge is sweet. I quickly picked up the pillow and hit him with it. "Quits." I laughed, "That's what you get for messing up my hair." I added. He was rubbing his head, the spot where I hit him. I was laughing at his vain attempts to hit me back. "I said quits!" I laughed while dodging his hits. "I want revenge!" He furiously shouted, doing anything what it takes just to hit me back. "Quits!" I repeatedly shouted back. I got a hold on both of his hands, "I said quits." I whispered to him looking on both of his eyes. His eyes started widening and he struggled to break free from my grip. "When I say quits," I started, "it means I quit and we're even." I said letting go of him. "Okay?" I asked. "Okay." He replied.

After some time I started reviewing again. I noticed that Gab was on his laptop, watching ICarly. Good thing he wears headphones, then again who doesn't wear headphones nowadays? I was too busy reading about the 'Renaissance Period' that I didn't hear my phone ringing. Only then did I noticed it was ringing when I was hit hard in the head. Again. I saw Gab with an outstretched hand and a pillow lying next to me. I sighed, "What was that for?" He pointed towards my phone. I checked it and saw that I have 3 missed calls from mom. I quickly opened my phone and called her. Let's just hope hell won't break loose.

After out talk, thank goodness hell didn't broke loose. Gab was curious to what mom said. "She said that they're going to be home late and that we have to make ourselves dinner." I heard him sigh, "Can't we just order?" "No. I want to cook." I said with glee. "You know how to cook?" He asked. "Nope." I said while heading out door. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Kitchen." I simply said. "Gaaaaaab. Let's goooo!" I said popping my head from the door frame when I noticed that he wasn't behind me. I heard him sigh. "Fine."

We went downstairs and Gab was already heading towards the cabinet. Opening it one by one. Hoping to find something to cook. "I'm starving. Cook me food." I whined. "What?" He asked. "You were shouting with glee just a minute ago, and now you're whining?" "I just realized how hungry I am." I said holding my stomach as if I hadn't eaten in days. "Then let's cook." He said. "I don't want to cook anymore. I need to eat." I said rolling around the kitchen. Gab groaned with frustration, "Just get up and I'll cook you food." I shot up. "Woooo! FOOOOD!" I shouted, running around the kitchen with my hands up. I'm pretty sure that I look like a lunatic right now.

After a few minutes of running around, looking like a total lunatic. I came to check up on Gab. "I am hungry. Where is the food?" I demanded. The aroma of whatever he's cooking is making my mouth water. "Omelettes?" I asked him. "Yup." He said while flipping the egg. "Prepare the table for me, will you?" He asked. He didn't get a reply because I was already setting the table, my stomach grumbling.

☆ Time skipped after that delicious meal ☆

I burped. Loudly. Gab gave me a stern look, "Manners." He said. I gave him a nod. Though it isn't my fault for burping loudly. It's his fault for making such good omelettes. I'm hoping that Gab will cook for me again. "Who's going to wash the dishes?" Gab asked. I jolted out of the room, "Not me!" I was taking two steps at a time when I remembered something,

"Okay so, the bet is to make Gab fall for you. Seduce him, make him believe that you like him, and most of all make him fall for you."

I can still hear Piolo's voice ringing inside my head. I can also see Piolo and Mclem smiling mischievously at the thought of tricking Gab. And lastly, I can imagine the reward. I shook my head. I was breathing heavily at the flashback. My stomach turned, and suddenly I wasn't feeling good anymore. But feeling good or not, I head my way back downstairs. Already feeling bad for what I'm going to do. I headed towards the kitchen and saw that Gab was washing the dishes. He didn't even hesitated washing the dishes. He didn't went after me when I escaped.

I shook my head again. I need stop thinking about these things and start doing- I can't even imagine what I'm going to do right now. This is going to be awful. Let's just hope Dianne won't hear about this. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. When I was much more calm. I quietly sneaked in behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped at my touch, almost dropping the plate he was washing.

"Leandro." He was trying to pry me off of him. But I wouldn't budge. "Thanks for the meal, Gab." I whispered in his ear. "Sorry I ran away from you." I chuckled. He slowly looked towards me and our faces were inches from each other. I can feel him breathing heavily.

"T-t-thanks?" He stuttered, his eyes looking into mine. I started leaning in forward and he started pushing away. I heard a car door close. Our parents were outside. I quickly let go of him and acted like nothing happened. I went into the living room, leaving Gab in the kitchen. "Hi, Leandro." Dad greeted me with a smile. "Hi, honey." Mom said kissing my cheeks. "Where's Gab?" They both questioned. "Oh Gab? He's in the kitchen, washing the dishes."

"Oh okay. Leandro it's getting late. Go to bed, son." Dad said patting my back, guiding me towards the stairs. "Good night, honey." Mom called after me. "Good night, mom." I smiled at her. "Don't let the bed bugs bite." Dad grinned at me.

I walked inside our room and turned the lights on. I tidied up a bit, brushed my teeth and waited for Gab. The door opened and Gab walked in. Not making eye contact. I shrugged. He too tidied up his books and laptop and went straight off to bed. I scoffed. Didn't even turned off the lights. "Good night, Gab."