Chapter 9 - Christmas Party

☆ Gabriel's POV ☆

YAY! Today's the day... That I'll wear something special today. I got up from my bed and headed to my dresser, Let's see, Red Checkered Polo... White Shirt... Black Pants... Red Bonnet All good. I'll just take a shower and straighten my hair. Don't judge me... I have curly hair. I noticed that Leandro is still asleep. Well, I don't care about that, I need to take a shower.

As I stepped out of the Bathroom, Leandro was using my Computer. "Sorry for not asking permission to use your computer. I was searching something." Leandro said. "It's ok I guess." I replied and grabbed my clothes to change.

  ☆ Time Skipped at School ☆  

  ☆  Leandro's POV ☆  

He always hangs out with the higher level like why... I mean he always got teased by our classmates. I just wish that I could help him but sadly nope. I sighed and went to Dianne. "Hey Babe, here's your Gift hope you like it." I handed to her the Gift. It's a beautiful Necklace and a Bracelet. "Oh my god thanks Babe. Here's your gift too." She Handed her gift to me. I was about to open the gift when I heard Gab talking to Johann. 

I always have these feelings like I'm mad or something when Gab is talking to others. But he said that no one will know that we're Stepbrothers so it's kinda sad. "Umm... Babe, Leandro? You there?" Dianne waved her hand in front of my face. "Oh sorry Dianne, I was thinking about something." I said while looking at Gab and Johann. "That's ok. What were you thinking about anyways?" She asked. "Oh nothing important." I smiled at her.

________________________________________________________________________________

     So... Hey guys... I'm really sorry for not continuing this story. It's been a Year already that the last chapter was posted. But I'll try to finish this story AS soon AS possible. So pls Enjoy this story leave a Vote, and Comment. Why not follow me on Wattpad for more Updates :)