Chapter 16 - Do You Think He'll Forgive Me?

☆ Leandro's POV ☆

          He knew about the bet... but how... I was gonna dropped the bet off, to be with... him. So there's no chance to be with him huh... I really messed up, BIG TIME. I decided to call Piolo to let him know about the bet. I grabbed my phone from my bed and searched for Piolo's contact number.

( Bold - Leandro & Italics - Piolo)

     "Hey man..." I said.

     "Hey Leandro, what's up?"  He asked.

     "Oh you know... Just chilling and trying to move on from Dianne I guess." I said.

     "Oh okay, why did Dianne broke up with you. I mean you did nothing wrong other than the bet."  He said.

     "Umm... Piolo, about the bet. Um, can we drop it out." I breathed out heavily. Because I wanna forfeit the bet, for Gab actually.

     "Why, because of Dianne? Or because you started to have feelings for Gab, huh?" He asked. Crap... Is it really that obvious.

     "W-what? N-no, why would you think about that?" Damn these stutters. I hate it...

     "C'mon, I won't judge you. I'm still your best friend and I can support that." He said.

     "W-wait, really? What would the others think about me and Gab? " I asked.

     "They'll  just get used to it. Pshh, Ignore them." He said. That's why Piolo is the best.

     "Well, thanks I guess. But I can't even talk to him right now." I said.

     "What, Why? Did you do something stupid again?" He asked.

     "What, No. I didn't do anything stupid. But... Gab knows about The Bet and I don't know who told him about the bet too." I said while starting to sob silently.

     "Mclem and I didn't tell anyone about The Bet okay? And I think someone heard us while talking about The Bet." He said.

     "I think I know who knows about The Bet... Johann." I sobbed in silent.

     "I think so too, I mean he was a bit too close to Gab a while ago and it's obvious that Johann has a crush on him." He said.

     "Y-yeah, It's really obvious. He even asked Gab on a date not to long ago actually." I said.

     "He what?" He asked.

     "He asked him out on a date. Do you think he'll forgive me Piolo?" I asked.

     "He'll forgive you, but not now I guess." He said.

     "O-okay, bye Piolo and thanks I guess." I said

     "Don't worry Leandro, he'll choose you instead of Johann. Bye."  He ended our call.

          I stared at Gab's bed which is empty, I headed to my bed and wrapped around myself with my blanket and started to sobbed really loud. Good thing Gab is out of the House.

______________________________
Hey guys...
     Sorry for the Late Update. ( ; - ; )
          But I'll try to update again really fast, well not to fast if you know what I mean ( . - . )
     I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I'll see you in the next chapter
Buii...