Chapter 14 - Does He Even Like You?

☆ Gabriel's POV ☆

           While Johann and I were on our way. I can't help, but wonder why Leandro cares about me going home before 12 midnight. Sometimes I go home by the next day actually. My dad isn't even angry about it when I go home late. But now... Leandro is the one who's making the rules now. What's up with him... I mean he just recently broke up with Dianne not too long ago. Maybe he's just worried about me? I don't know.

          "Hey Gab, you okay? You seemed to be distracted by something? He asked. I looked up to him and shooked my head and continue walking but he grabbed my wrist to make me stop. "What Johann, I said I'm fine." I said. "You like him, don't you?" He asked. Does he know? Shit... Stay calm... maybe he doesn't know, Right? "What are you even talking about?" I said in confidence. "Don't lie to me, I know you like Leandro." He said. OH, SHIT... "W-what?! I don't like him. H-he's my stepbrothers for fucks sake." Why did I have to stutter like that. "See even you can't talk properly to me like that. I know how you looked at him a while ago. You even basically eye raping him." He said in anger. "Why do you even care? And why sounded so angry at me?" I asked.

          "Because I'm fucking jealous okay? And why would you think I stopped hanging out with them. I heard them talking about a bet." He screamed at me. Wait he's jealous... A-and a b-bet. OH GOD SO MANY QUESTIONS THAT I WANNA ASKED. "W-what bet?" I asked in defeat. He smirked and pulled me closer to him. "You wanna know?" He asked. I just nodded and looked at the ground. "Very well, Piolo and Mclem made a bet. About you making fall in love to Leandro. And of course, I know it because I heard them in Lunch break 3 days ago. I'm just really worried you know..." he mumbled the last part but I heard him. He does care, even when he scared me a little bit. Is Johann bipolar? Check. "Why were you worried about me?" I asked and wiggled my wrist to let me go. "I like you for a very long time you know." He said. "O-oh..." Was all I could say. "And for Leandro? Does he even like you the way you like him?" he asked. I shooked my head. "Look, I'm really sorry okay. I sounded like I'm threatening you a while ago." He apologized to me. "It's okay, I guess." I said. He hugged me. "I really want a relationship with you, okay? Can't you just forget Leandro for a while." He said. "O-okay." I lowered my voice.

___________________________________________

A/N:
I almost forgot about "The Bet" I'm sorry ;-;