Chapter 20 - Stepbrother?

☆ Gabriel's POV ☆

I still fooking hate him, rubbing my face against his crotch. Well, two can play it that game I thought to myself. We arrived at the mall like 4 minutes ago. "Where are we going Gab?" Leandro asked. I just shrugged and continue to walk until we reached our destination... "Really? Food Court." Leandro said. "Don't judge me... I'm hungry." I said and headed to a "たこやき" store... means Takoyaki. It tastes good, to be honest. A slice of squid and shredded cabbage.

"Takoyaki... a Japanese food, right?" Leandro asked. I nodded and started to order. "8 pieces of Takoyaki please." I said to the worker. "That'll be 1 dollar." She said. I handed her a dollar and handed me the food. I thanked her and headed to an available seat for me and Leandro. "So, you're not gonna buy something?" I asked Leandro. "N-nah, I'm not that hungry yet." He stuttered and looked away. "Hmm, okay then." I said and started to eat my food. I chewed a piece and moan of the goodness. I looked at Leandro, he just blushed and looked away from me.

~~~~~ A/N: SMUT? FLUFF? IDK. Just a warning before you read the next part. Don't want to read this part. Feel free to skip the part. ~~~~~

I smirked at my idea. Since we seated next to each other... I scooted closer to him and rested to his leg. He tenses a bit and looked at me. I looked back at him innocently while eating my food. I finally placed my hand on his crotch area... HOW IS HE ALREADY THAT HARD... "Why are you hard right now? Thinking dirty thoughts about me? Huh Daddy~" I purred at him. He shivered of what I said. I started to rub his crotch and looked at him. He just blushed there and bit his lip to prevent moaning. I'll change that...

I looked around to see if anyone is watching us. I used my other hand to play his nipples. Leandro likes to wear Dry-Fit shirts nowadays. Leandro finally moaned and breathing heavily. I smirked and started to fumble his pants. I started to rub again on his tight boxers. "G-gab s-stop I- Ahh I'm gonna-"He released his load inside of his boxers.

~~~~~ A/N: OKE GUISSS... THE COAST IS CLEAR... You can read this part now :3 ~~~~~

"Revenge is so sweet am I right? Stepbrother?" I asked him. "H-hahh, shut up." He said while blushing like crazy. I just smirked at him and finished my last piece of Takoyaki...

____________________________
Huii guys...
Haven't I updated this story like last week? I don't know... I'm really sorry, it's summer tbh... (in meh country.) And I just wanna take a break... Nahh, I'll try to update...

Buh buii guys...