Chapter 6 - Fairy tales?

☆ Gabriel's POV ☆

I got out of the shower and saw that Leandro was still studying. Wow, I didn't know that Leandro takes his grades seriously. I awkwardly walked to my side of the room, my wet hair still dripping. "Gab," I turned my head towards Leandro, "Your hair was wet when you came in. Now its dripping wet." He said stifling a laugh. I walked towards my closet and took out my towel and started drying my hair. "Was that a joke or something?" I asked him. "To be honest with you, I actually don't know." He laughed, "Why do you find that funny?" I asked him. "Dunno." He replied turning back to his notes, still in a fit of laughter. "Well I find it offensive." I retorted. His laughter stopped and he looked at me. "You're irritated now, aren't you?" He asked me with a smile. "You're cute when you're mad." He added. I just ignored him and started studying.

After hours and hours of looking at the same page, I opened my laptop and searched 'Downloaded Files', "Dafuq are you doing?" I jumped in surprise, "I got tired of studying." I explained. "How did you got tired? When you were only staring at one page." He said with his right eyebrow up. "How did?" I stuttered. He just gave me a mischevious smile, "I'm tired of studying too." He chuckled. "Well since, we're both tired. Let's watch iCarly." I said enthusiastically. "I don't wanna." He groaned, "I'm not tired anymore."

I persuaded him, "Let's just watch one episode," he still has his back turned at me, "please?" He turned around, "I don't like ICarly." I gave him a confused face."I'd rather talk about fairy tales, rather than watch ICarly." He said before I could even say anything.

My heart dropped. I love ICarly. "Why?" I asked. "Dunno. Never liked it."

"Well then, what do you think the lesson of 'Little Red Riding Hood' is?" I changed the subject, "Do you think she should have just mailed her grandmother the basket?"

He smiled at the challenge, "Now you're thinking!" he said. "Although, I've always felt sorry for Little Red Riding Hood."

"And why?" I asked him, why does he feel sorry for her? "Who sends their young daughter into a dark and wolf-occupied forest carrying freshly baked food and wearing a bright red cape?" Leandro asked. "They were practically asking a wolf to eat her. She most annoyed the heck out of them!"

I tried to hold my laughter with all my might but, to Leandro's delight, I let a quiet chuckle slip. "You are right, though." I admitted. "See?" He said spreading his arms as if he had won an award. "People need to be more observant." He confirmed. "Yeah." I laughed. "How about 'Hansel and Gretel', then?" I challenged him. "You know," he started getting closer to me, "Hansel, Gretel, and the witch had it coming." He grinned. "Why?" I asked him.

"Because," Leandro explained with a smirk on his face, "if you're going to live in a house made out of candy, don't move next door to a couple of obese little kids."

I let a dissaproving grunt. "The witch didn't live next door! She lived deep in the forest! They had to leave a trail of bread crumbs behind so they could find their way back, remember? And the whole point of the house was to lure the kids in. They were starving!" I reminded him.

"If they were starving, what were they doing wasting bread crumbs?" Leandro smirked. "Sounds like a couple of troublemakers to me." He laughed. I was silent for a minute., then I started laughing with him. "See?" He asked. "I'm the best."

"No you're not." I said, throwing a pillow to him. Head shot. His head was thrown back, messing up his hair. He picked up the pillow and hit it to me. "Quits." He laughed.

_______________________________________________________________________

Credits : The Land of Stories; The Wishing Spell